Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyre fitter recommendations

Once, hopefully last query… has anyone informed or indeed had difficulty with their insurance company over the change from ‘Original tyres’ to All Season. Or a change in Speed Rating.
Reason I ask is in my search for tyre info I came upon a concerning article re an Insurance company saying they would not accept a ‘Lower speed’ rating and tyres must be manufacturers speed rating .
The case eventually was overturned but that’s just one company any others out there !

Once, hopefully last query… has anyone informed or indeed had difficulty with their insurance company over the change from ‘Original tyres’ to All Season. Or a change in Speed Rating.
Reason I ask is in my search for tyre info I came upon a concerning article re an Insurance company saying they would not accept a ‘Lower speed’ rating and tyres must be manufacturers speed rating .
The case eventually was overturned but that’s just one company any others out there !
You can get factory fit All Season tyres. VW have a minimum 103 and speed H

Some insurance companies wanted notification of full winter tyres being fitted, but that requirement has mostly been dropped now.