Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Travel to france sanef & air quality service certificate

MKRW

MKRW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Does any one know where and how you use these, air quality certificates? And do you need one just to drive around the outskirts?

. I have just been on the sanef website to update details of our new beach and could not see where to do this. ... I assume I don't need to?

The website seems to suggest driving in Paris, Lyon and Grenoble you now need the above certificate. Or are we now banned driving diesel vans?

Thanks

Right thanks hotel California, I,ve now read all of those but it still does not seem to answer my questions ......

Ref. Sanef tag toll, is there a function to change the vehicle registered? Does it mattter as when I originally registered I entered a registration number, so on Changing vehicle does it not need to be updated?

Ref. Air quality..... looks important but is it only centre of cities or will it affect driving around Lyon? As we are heading to the alps camping in august, so is it like the congestion charge it only affects the centre of London and not the ring roads?

Thanks

Right thanks hotel California, I,ve now read all of those but it still does not seem to answer my questions ......

Ref. Sanef tag toll, is there a function to change the vehicle registered? Does it mattter as when I originally registered I entered a registration number, so on Changing vehicle does it not need to be updated?

Ref. Air quality..... looks important but is it only centre of cities or will it affect driving around Lyon? As we are heading to the alps camping in august, so is it like the congestion charge it only affects the centre of London and not the ring roads?

Thanks
Answer to Q1 from Sanef UK site

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 08.26.12.jpg

Thanks
Answer Q2

If you have the Windscreen certificate displayed for a T5 or T6 with Euro 5 or 6 engine then there are No restrictions at the moment.
I believe Euro 1,2,3 and ? 4 are restricted in some City areas.

Perfect Thankyou Welshgas, I missed that on the site, last night when I was reading the details.

Liz, I am interested only, I swapped my T5 Cali se for a T6 beach but retained the number plate, so other than the minor external changes and moving from Grey to Blue! So I should be ok... I think.

We've used our tag in many different vehicles for about ten years without any problems.
Can't remember even registering a vehicle when we got it.

We've used our tag in many different vehicles for about ten years without any problems.
Can't remember even registering a vehicle when we got it.
Yes your right Brian, I checked mine yesterday, it's tagged to you and your bank account not any particular vehicle. It was just another thing to cross off my list.