Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tracking my Cali

Just noticed she has a long journey. Now long will it take to get to you?? Is that May into customs or May on your driveway?

Via the Med by the looks of it Andy. We have a subscription service for our company and it's telling me

Reported 2014-03-20 sailed from Maasvlakte, Netherlands bound for Port Said

Left me on 20 Feb, sailed from Southampton on 6 March and due in Wellington 9 May. I expect it will take a few days to clear customs and bio security. They are quite tough on that over here.

I was surprised how much in the way of leaves and rotting vegetation was trapped between the awning and the roof when I was giving the Cali a final clean.

Suffice to say I haven't seen anything like a California over here yet. It will certainly stand out being Sunny Yellow rather than white or cream. It will be a good colour in the sun and reflect the heat.

Via the Med by the looks of it Andy. We have a subscription service for our company and it's telling me

Yes just noticed that myself and ship is now heading SE towards STROG (Straits of Gibraltar - Navy term :laugh2 )

Andy

Nice new ship she's on which by today's standards is traveling quite fast.

Perhaps you could have stopped off in Gib to wave it past, if you're heading to NZ it could be some time before you next take in a couple of JC's in the Flip Flop. :lol:

Stu said:
Nice new ship she's on which by today's standards is traveling quite fast.

Perhaps you could have stopped off in Gib to wave it past, if you're heading to NZ it could be some time before you next take in a couple of JC's in the Flip Flop. :lol:

Been out here a month now. Wellington has a great craft beer scene and there are no end of small breweries producing some good stuff :crazy

Also the coffee capital of the Southern Hemisphere, if the hype is to be believed. Although I still like my tea :bananadance

Andy

Goldie. Can you share how you know which ship your Cali is on? Thanks.

veg_frenzy said:
Goldie. Can you share how you know which ship your Cali is on? Thanks.
I have a 'Bill of Lading' from the shipping company which gives vessel name, port of loading, port of discharge, place of delivery etc

I also knew the vessel name from the invoice, but you cannot be sure until you get the 'Bill of Lading' that the vehicle is onboard.

Andy

Back