Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Topper for sale

D

David Stock

VIP Member
Topper for sale. Only used twice, so is excellent condition. New, these are £235+. Selling for £100. Collection only.

Topper for sale. Only used twice, so is excellent condition. New, these are £235+. Selling for £100. Collection only.
Hi. Would you be able to put your location on the ads please. Which van does this fit? Thanks

Hi, we are based in Newbury, West Berkshire. We had it on a California T5. It is the insulation topper not a mattress topper.

Thanks. We live not too far from you - up the A34 just north of Oxford. I'm interested in purchasing the topper and have a few questions:
What condition is it in (I'm assuming good since you've only used it twice but thought I ought to chek)?
Would you mind me asking why you are selling?
When it's folded/bagged up how much space does it take?
Best
Helen

It is in excellent condition. Reason for selling is we have sold our California. When folded up it measures 50cm x 40cm x 15cm in it’s pack. It can be packed down smaller than this.

Sorry I haven't replied David. Been away. I'll measure up here and let you know if we still need it.
Helen

The dimensions I gave you are loosely packed in it’s bag. I would think it would pack down to about half this size. If that’s any help. You would be welcome to take a look and check if you are passing this way.

Hi David is this still available? From your experience does this need to be attached and unattached each time the roof is put up? and how does it attached to the Cali.

Thx Eric

Yes it is. Previous enquirer did not get back to me. Yes it attaches via some fixtures that go into the roof channels. Also it does need to be removed to put the roof down.

Hi David

Thanks for your reply does the topper have the 3 windows?

E

Hi David
I'm very interested in the topper - what would you accept as a best offer?
Thanks Eric

As it was only used twice and is in new condition, I’d prefer to stick to £100. As brand new is about £250, I think it is fair.

OK David fair enough - do you have any pictures of it on the van before you sold it?
Can I collect on Sunday - I will be coming from Weymouth.

Here you go. You could collect on Sunday. I have ordered 4 more bits that fix it on the van. I have 2, but for some reason I cannot locate 4 others. I could post these on to you after they have been delivered to me. Cash would be appreciated.014A28C4-597E-4B99-B649-DB0186263014.png

OK what I'd like to do then is wait for the bits to arrive then pick up later in the week here is my mobile number 07557670675 you can text me when they arrive. Hopefully that's OK with you.
Eric