Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Elly what size of the jersey bedding set did you go for
Do you think this will be a cosy option?
i had an idea that started with googling winsiette, and ended up with something that couldn’t be tumble dried so that was the end of that!
so if this is cosy and warm and therefore useful into the winter, I’ll add that to my list!

Do you think this will be a cosy option?
i had an idea that started with googling winsiette, and ended up with something that couldn’t be tumble dried so that was the end of that!
so if this is cosy and warm and therefore useful into the winter, I’ll add that to my list!
Not as cosy as I thought it’d be and it was too stretchy. We sleep with our heads at the short end and caterpillar wiggle to get to the pillows. The stretchy sheet just bunched up and created ridges that drove me nuts. I ended up ditching the jersey and going for a cotton sheet. I found a 120cm wide one at the back of our linen cupboard (think it was from IKEA many years ago and never used). Dunelm do a small double that I have heard Fits the upstairs mattress.

Last edited:
Not as cosy as I thought it’d be and it was too stretchy. We sleep with our heads at the short end and caterpillar wiggle to get to the pillows. The stretchy sheet just bunched up and created ridges that drove me nuts. I ended up ditching the jersey and going for a cotton sheet. I found a 120cm wide one at the back of our linen cupboard (think it was from IKEA many years ago and never used). Dunelm do a small double that I have heard Fits the upstairs mattress.
Thanks...that’ll save me that expense!
i use a fleece rug under a cotton sheet...I’ll stick to that

the fleece rug doubles as a cover for the seat

Hi Mandy - we bought the New England Stripe. We had a sample of the Portland Stripe (as that was our other choice) but it was lighter and we thought it wouldn't be as serviceable! The size is 80cm x 100cm and it was £49.99. Hope that helps, Kath
Hi Kath! Could you say, is it possible to open and close the drawer under the bench seat with the rug in place?

Thank you

Ian

Back