Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thinking of buying an Ocean T6.1

StefanTaylor61

StefanTaylor61

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
After a long day at the Motorhome exhbition at NEC yesterday we concluded that T6 conversions were not for us and the only way to go is a Cali Ocean. The price new for a T6.1 is about £10k more than a 2 year old used T6 but we think its a safer bet if we decide to change in a few years as it will have higher resale value. Only down side with new is they're indicating 5-month wait which may be too long for us!

After a long day at the Motorhome exhbition at NEC yesterday we concluded that T6 conversions were not for us and the only way to go is a Cali Ocean. The price new for a T6.1 is about £10k more than a 2 year old used T6 but we think its a safer bet if we decide to change in a few years as it will have higher resale value. Only down side with new is they're indicating 5-month wait which may be too long for us!
Good luck finding a 6.1 for only £10k more than a 2017 T6. Unless you are looking in the wrong places for the 6.

Stefan, please email me I can possibly help you, really.
Will

Lovely looking vehicle. A nice refresh imo. :)

We're possibly going down the wrong route, however my wife and I are looking at getting our first Cali and have decided to get a T6 under 12mnths old with many options. We have our eye on one which has over £12k in options added to it with around 7k in mileage. Not cheap by any means but feels a more rounded vehicle than a new T6.1 Ocean in standard spec. As much as Id like new (cant really beat that 1st owner experience can you?) We would like some extras too. :)

Lovely looking vehicle. A nice refresh imo. :)

We're possibly going down the wrong route, however my wife and I are looking at getting our first Cali and have decided to get a T6 under 12mnths old with many options. We have our eye on one which has over £12k in options added to it with around 7k in mileage. Not cheap by any means but feels a more rounded vehicle than a new T6.1 Ocean in standard spec. As much as Id like new (cant really beat that 1st owner experience can you?) We would like some extras too. :)
Are you email contactable Sunstoner.
best, Will

Someone, looks like it's going to have to be me, should ask you to use the classified ads to conclude a sale, which fund the rest of the site.

Back