Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Wardrobe - how best to use it

i bought a couple of shelves and then added storage boxes, me and the miss have a level each and then we split the final level for shared items. (under the bench seat we shove all the kids clothes.

link to quick video shows the shelves and some lighting.

hope helps cheers.
I bought these shelves. They are great. Gives you loads of extra room.

We bought a couple of shelves as well, and get all of our clothes in there in packing cubes.

We actually bought 3 shelves, but there's no way to get to anything under the bottom shelf with all 3 in there, so we have never used the 3rd one.

i bought a couple of shelves and then added storage boxes, me and the miss have a level each and then we split the final level for shared items. (under the bench seat we shove all the kids clothes.

link to quick video shows the shelves and some lighting.

hope helps cheers.
Hi, I like the look of the shelves and lights, where did you get them from?? Thanks

This thread has been an interesting read but we just use the cupboard as VW intended !
Waterproof jackets and troos, Lightweight padded jackets and troos, Fleeces and troos, all on hangers. Plus a net laundry bag on bottom into which goes all worn t shirts/ socks / underwear.
All other items of clothing ( shorts , T-shirts , underwear, socks) and shoes are in a Vango Collapsable in the boot…. sorted lol

This thread has been an interesting read but we just use the cupboard as VW intended !
Waterproof jackets and troos, Lightweight padded jackets and troos, Fleeces and troos, all on hangers. Plus a net laundry bag on bottom into which goes all worn t shirts/ socks / underwear.
All other items of clothing ( shorts , T-shirts , underwear, socks) and shoes are in a Vango Collapsable in the boot…. sorted lol
+1 for not wanting to lose the hanging space. Large dry sack for dirty laundry in the bottom.

+1 for not wanting to lose the hanging space. Large dry sack for dirty laundry in the bottom.
…and another +1. Love being able to take items from the home wardrobe straight into the van. We also use the bottom for laundry bags. We have the smaller shelves for storing smaller items of clothing and toiletries.

At least one of the shelves is our local library. We do use our e-readers but we like to have real books as well.

We have the 3 shelves fitted and use Amazon packing cubes. There are 3 of us so we have a colour each, and try to use the smaller cubes in the set, which fit on the shelves. The bottom is for a dirty washing bag, Brit Stops book, projector and other small lesser-used things