Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The happy, cheery, positive thread

Planning Norfolk Broads now for end of March. Probably there for last week of March and first week of April.

Also planning to be away last week of April. It's London Marathon and I will be as miserable as sin having had to pull out so will probably take myself off to a convent or something. A trappistine. Take a vow of silence for a week, give every one a break ....:D

Surely you meant this:
TrappistboxsocialmediaNL.jpg

I’m here enjoying a coffee in the sun. No California unfortunately, but we’ll survive.
F3D288C4-7D55-426D-B825-B50224E63B96.jpeg

Gosh, you're about 10 minutes from my brother's house - if you see a tall balding Scotsman moaning about the heat, that'll be him...

Gosh, you're about 10 minutes from my brother's house - if you see a tall balding Scotsman moaning about the heat, that'll be him...
Quite pleasant at the moment 25c and pleasant breeze. Hotter in the city centre.

I‘ve got the feeling we need some positive vibes here? I start with a simple one: It is weekend, I‘ve still got a job and look forward to a day with my son (wife‘s at work&she loves it and we are playing Duplo, sitting in the Cali). Happy weekend to everyone and stay healthy!
fcc39ebf6b6f3119dd6e205326e25d38.jpg
bb5ea8d880ffa680e1ed5c7676b70dfd.jpg

264c67bebccf4ef3bf974f8dd8143ead.jpg

So ready to hit the road again next weekend and tomorrow off to school as a mobile office! Good night

Gershwin will be taking us to France in September....no fixed itinerary, except the Millau (?) Viaduct on the way south...probably mostly the coast down towards the Spanish border
Tarn Gorge not far from Millau is great. Wonderful scenery, great walking and river activities.

The BBC are the backbone of England :oops: did I just say that :sad I don't feel well.

I have got the impression there's the need of some positive sparkling unicorn feelings here? Weekend is almost here and we're blessed to be healthy and are able to plan ahead to travel (atm or in the near futur) in a wonderful safe country? Enjoy all the small things (blink 182 or drink some wine) and don't worry (2 much and be happy). Thanks @GrannyJen for this thread!EB201F8D-621D-4AD7-806D-7BBFC60C5DFA.JPG

Back