Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Betty Bus Diaries

Loving the Betty bus diaries- great photos

Thanks for the kind comments.

Rosana is in charge of photographing things as she actually understands how a camera works and what a good picture looks like. I'm in charge of remembering where we've been and how many miles there are until the next service :D

We've just spent a week in the lake district, so are now even further behind with updates...

Cheers,
dan

Enjoying reading about your adventures, please keep them coming [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our little blog, which started as not much more than a way of keeping our widely dispersed families up to date with what we were up to, is celebrating it's second birthday today.

I wish Wordpress would have told us yesterday, we would have got a cake.

Hope people still enjoy it.

dan, Rosana and Betty Bus
probably the most popular campervan blog in Uruguay.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
Our little blog, which started as not much more than a way of keeping our widely dispersed families up to date with what we were up to, is celebrating it's second birthday today.

I wish Wordpress would have told us yesterday, we would have got a cake.

Hope people still enjoy it.

dan, Rosana and Betty Bus
probably the most popular campervan blog in Uruguay.

Dan and Rosana have a great 2014 guys and happy touring in Betty Bus.

I am looking forward to reading about your next adventures.

John :D :thumb

Thanks for the new years wishes John and the kind comments GrannyJen.

Lots of ideas for 2014, but no real plans. Just the way we like it :D

Sorry the blog has been a bit quiet of late. We've been travelling on planes through December (Austria and Spain) and poor Betty has been sat unloved on the driveway :sad

Happy new year John and to everyone else, wishing you all lots of great camper van adventures ;)
dan & Rosana