Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T7 Spyshots.

But most EVs are like that as they don’t have radiators or inter coolers etc.
I know, don't like the grills on them either.

Thinking on how can Russia possibly pay reparation costs once the nonsense going on comes to an (overdue) end, having no more money, even less an economy, i think it will have the only possibility to flood us with gas and oil for free for a while. So I'd rather order be looking forward to a T7 V6 or why not V8!
Flame on!

I just went past this on the bypass tonight.
OMG it’s ugly…

F444DA50-EB7A-4A59-AC07-1536C4546AA4.jpeg

To be fair, I saw another in the local supermarket carpark, all black with some aftermarket alloys and it looked far better.
The colour combo on the above picture is terrible. Be careful which colour you pick with this thing.

I came across one today, they are a lot smaller than they look.
It will never make it to the camper van stage. Unless you like
the vw caddy style of camper.

It is purely an mpv and inside is perfect for purpose. Interior is high build quality and well designed. Even transporterhq agreed it was great for purpose and with slight mods would be excellent.
It appears the next Transporter is being built at the Ford factory in Turkey according to trade news although it will not look like the Transit. That will be interesting. Hannover will be Buzz and Multivan.

I just went past this on the bypass tonight.
OMG it’s ugly…

View attachment 94602

To be fair, I saw another in the local supermarket carpark, all black with some aftermarket alloys and it looked far better.
The colour combo on the above picture is terrible. Be careful which colour you pick with this thing.

I got picked up in one of these this morning, exactly the same colour combo.

Looked awful.

Needs to be all one dark colour in my opinion.

The more I see of the T7 the more I’m grateful to have taken delivery of a 6.1. I don’t feel the love for the T7 !

Excellent review of the T7 and where it stands in relation to the ID Buzz and T6.1 Transporter.
Reminds me of my 06 Renault Scenic, Is this the comeback of the MPV.

I just watched this.
Johnny does a great job in his videos.
Makes a lot of sense this car compared to the usual school mum drives.
I wish Volkswagen had used this rail system in the Buzz.

I just watched this.
Yeah, good review. VW should have just called it the new Sharan instead of this T7 b*ll*cks.

I just watched this.
He is great. I dismissed the T7 purely on its exterior. Now having watched this video I have changed my mind!

He is great. I dismissed the T7 purely on its exterior. Now having watched this video I have changed my mind!

He could sell Ice to Eskimo’s…

He really gets vans and MPVs. I’m with Johnny, I’ve never owned an SUV and never intent to. Probably why I bought a Beach in 2012. Big box on wheels which was very practical compared to anything else on the market.

Seriously, what size are those wheels :D

Given it still says multivan on the back and I can’t see any other evidence of a campervan other than the awning rails (cupboards, EHU/water), this looks more like a test session to see what the body does with a hole cut in the roof. We used to do this with soft tops. To that end the roof “could” just be a mule roof with no other mechanism in it other than to clamp it down. Hence why it looks so bad. One hopes that is the reason because as noted, it looks like an aftermarket roof. Does the std multivan have a sliding side window hole like this one?

Edit - unless….

IMG_1454.jpeg

Last edited:
@dspuk EHU & water are on the left side probably.

This weekend VW might reveal it at Camper Salon Dusseldorf, tempted to go there as it's less then 1,5 hrs away from here.