Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T7 California Hybrid to be presented in June 2021?

Looks good and I’m liking those wheels. I reckon a lot of the people disliking it a few weeks ago will be changing their minds!

In my experience computer renders bare very little resemblance to the real thing when it finally materializes.

Looks nice and looking at the ‘evolutionary graphic’ it’s the same size as previous Transporters.
I’ve always said it only looks slightly smaller. It looks like reduced ground clearance will make the roof lower.

it states that the wheel track is wider and the distance between the front seats is greater than the current van.

It will be interesting!

haha, I'd take the Golf as indication, and most likely drop the sportier options... Pretty sure a 3.0L V6 would sell veeeeery poorly

A boy can live in hope...

Panoramic sunroof in the pop top would be pretty sick...:cool:
See through panoramic solar panels even better :cool:
Actually, I wonder if VW will add solar as a factory fitted option in future?

Can’t see the glass roof making it to the California version, it would be blocked by the bed (unless you were in bed)

See through panoramic solar panels even better :cool:
Actually, I wonder if VW will add solar as a factory fitted option in future?
Surely?
Suprised it’s not an option now given the GC has it

Looks nice and looking at the ‘evolutionary graphic’ it’s the same size as previous Transporters.
VW itself has announced that the overall height of the T7 is 6cm lower than the T6, which means that the graphic isn’t to scale and has been manipulated to make it look like the T7 is the same size.

Can't wait. If the execution is as good as the job they did on the GTE this will be a huge step forward.

Electronic handbrake too please Dr Diess.

It's tonight, by the looks.............

World premiere live here on June 10th.​

Past meets future.
The world premiere of the Volkswagen T7 Multivan will take place on June 10, 2021 at 6 p.m. as an online event. Advance sales will start at the end of September / beginning of October 2021. The market launch will take place in November. The world premiere of the first Multivan took place in 1985 - 36 years later we are witnessing the world premiere of the fifth generation of the automobile icon.

Can't wait. If the execution is as good as the job they did on the GTE this will be a huge step forward.

Electronic handbrake too please Dr Diess.
I believe it does have one!

I like it a lot. The interior looks very smart.

The front looks good. Let's be honest, anything is an improvement on the hash they made of the T6.1. Maybe it was intentional? So awful that the next leap isn't as much of a shocker.

It'll be interesting to see how it evolves to California.

Back