Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean 199

Kedaw

Kedaw

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
When I was signing up for the forum I noticed that there was no option for my Cali which is a T6 Ocean 199. Unfortunately the closest to it on the list of vehicles was the T6.1 Ocean 199. Not wanting to portray that I might have the 6.1. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this...

When I was signing up for the forum I noticed that there was no option for my Cali which is a T6 Ocean 199. Unfortunately the closest to it on the list of vehicles was the T6.1 Ocean 199. Not wanting to portray that I might have the 6.1. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this...

Im yet to find out as im still 'Looking to buy' ;)

Good point though, the later T6s shifted from 204 to 199. :thumb

We all tick the 204 T6 box instead as technically its identical save a software tweek

We all tick the 204 T6 box instead as technically its identical save a software tweek
I thought as much I knew that I couldn't possibly be the first with a 199 Ocean, just surprised to see the new 6.1's listed and not the 199. Felt a little left out.:rolleyes:

It's there! Thanks to whoever made the amendment. I'm no longer a fraud and able to show I have a T6 Ocean 199. Many thanks. ;)

Well, the 204 actually has to be removed as it doesn't have legal software.
So everyone with the 204 in their ID can be pointed out as cheaters!!

JK.