Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach orders

Has anyone with a T6.1 Beach found a suitable mat set for it yet?

Has anyone with a T6.1 Beach found a suitable mat set for it yet?
I ordered a set from californiacamping.de 6 weeks ago. Still not arrived. Last update i had 2 weeks ago was they didn't have the template for RHD beach and they were soughting that out.

I ordered a set from californiacamping.de 6 weeks ago. Still not arrived. Last update i had 2 weeks ago was they didn't have the template for RHD beach and they were soughting that out.
What have you put in the front of yours?

What have you put in the front of yours?
Nothing yet as still not fully prepped it. Still awaiting 1 A pillar blind so its still sat at work. Left the protective film on the floor for now.

Nothing yet as still not fully prepped it. Still awaiting 1 A pillar blind so its still sat at work. Left the protective film on the floor for now.
Oh so you’ve not got it OTR yet then?

There is a company on eBay mattenprofis both T6.1 Beach Variants appear to be available.
search “vw T6.1 beach mats“

Ahh thank you just checking if I was missing anything with my new Coast!!
The configurator suggests they are standard on a coast & ocean but optional on a beach.

The configurator suggests they are standard on a coast & ocean but optional on a beach.
Oh - thanks Andy I will have to check my paperwork - maybe they are standard now but werent back in September when I ordered! I will ask some other Coast owners as dont like to think Im missing out on anything free so to speak !!!!

Ahh thank you just checking if I was missing anything with my new Coast!!
They werent on the configurator when i ordered my Beach. But when i placed the order my salesman said these had just been added to the options list but still not on configurator. I ordered beginning of December.

The Beach & Coast have different configurators - the MY21 brochure issued July last year in the archive doesn't mention opening side windows, let alone fly screens for them. Im pretty sure they were listed as standard for early 2020 models, dropped for late 2020 models when they realised they hadn't actually made any & then reinstated for the 2021 model.

They werent on the configurator when i ordered my Beach. But when i placed the order my salesman said these had just been added to the options list but still not on configurator. I ordered beginning of December.
I have a 6.1 Ocean which was made in late 2019. Do the fly screens would fit both windows? Would you be kind enough to let me know the part numbers and cost? Thank you.

I have a 6.1 Ocean which was made in late 2019. Do the fly screens would fit both windows? Would you be kind enough to let me know the part numbers and cost? Thank you.
As long as you have the new style sliding windows which you should have. Then these will fit. I will get a part number and message you over derltails.

I do wish the ocean still had the end clips on the table like the beach does - so much better having a big table with only 2 legs.

I was super impressed when I saw those. It can go both ways. Plus there are 2 ridges in the pop up stove so it can be used with it up or folded away.
Some lovely touches on the new Beach.
I genuinely think its the best vehicle of the three. Now it has the hob and better options with the table and obviously the extra space you get I wouldn't consider the others. The only thing that's annoying is your cant get digital cockpit but I guess you can get that retrofitted if its really a deal breaker.

So we took it out tonight for it’s first takeaway and the extra space / table extension that the pop out hob adds really made a difference. Adds approx 12/14” to the o/a table width across the van and makes the table reachable from the 3rd rear seat closest to the sliding door. The recess next to the hob and the hob cover were used as extra table space that made it a lot easier for 5 of us to all eat around.
Love it!!

Last edited:
Back