Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach carpet sets

Minime082

Minime082

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Has anyone had any joy finding a company to supply T6.1 Beach carpet sets front and rear?

Has anyone had any joy finding a company to supply T6.1 Beach carpet sets front and rear?
Did you find any carpets? My beach arriving July and no one seams to have made carpet for the new camper model yet in England

Did you find any carpets? My beach arriving July and no one seams to have made carpet for the new camper model yet in England
Still not found anybody yet. I have been in talks with 2 companies both want me to make a template of the floor and send them the template. I have offered to take my van to both companies and make a template at their premises so it is correct 1st time. 1 company refused and said they dont offer that service. Im currently in talks with the 2nd company and awaiting a response. If they agree then i can take my van to them next friday so fingers crossed something can come of it.

I spoke to campervan bits which is the club shop and they said they could make them but they are waiting for someone to bring a beach 6.1 camper to them to make a template, have you spoken to them?

they are in Chesterfield I believe

I spoke to them and went to go up to the shop, got an hour into a 3 hour journey to get to them and they messaged to say they was not open the weekend even though they put posts on facebook to say they was open. I was not impressed so not gone back.

That’s shocking, I see brand up now do one specific for the beach camper but it’s expensive and no one in the uk has them

Best part of £500 for 3 piece mat set from brandup plus shipping and maybe import duty on top
Out of interest who have you spoke to about it in the uk, below is who I’ve spoke to an the response

California camping de - no response from them

Rugs for bugs - said they would look into it for me but never responded after that, last contact from the was over a month ago.

Autix - have the 6.1 camper carpet but now won’t ship to the uk.

campervan bits - said they can make one but need a van to come into make a template.

Buss-boxx de- have the 6.1 camper carpet but not the front in a rhd

Mattenprofis - also have the 6.1 camper carpet and messaged on eBay several times to see if they do rhd carpet but not had any response.

Out of interest who have you spoke to about it in the uk, below is who I’ve spoke to an the response

California camping de - no response from them

Rugs for bugs - said they would look into it for me but never responded after that, last contact from the was over a month ago.

Autix - have the 6.1 camper carpet but now won’t ship to the uk.

campervan bits - said they can make one but need a van to come into make a template.

Buss-boxx de- have the 6.1 camper carpet but not the front in a rhd

Mattenprofis - also have the 6.1 camper carpet and messaged on eBay several times to see if they do rhd carpet but not had any response.
Mattenprofis responded to my ebay message saying they dont do RHD mat and dont ship to UK

Carmats4u in Skegness said to draw a template and send to them. I offered to take my van to them but they said they couldnt offer that service

Carmats.co.uk list rear mats but not for beach 2021. I have offered to take my vehicle to them to make template but awaiting reply. Looking on the website they have template for RHD front mat and the rear mat looks the same as the T6 just the centre mat needs to be altered for kitchenette.

Did you get any where with some mats?
Hi ya, i have made a template and sent them off. The company have said they have received the templates and awaiting to copy them to computer and upload onto website. I chased them this week and the reply i got was we will email when they are on the website. They seem to be taking forever just hope the quality is as good as the reviews on their website.

I bought a T6.1 Front Carpet Mat from Ebay and had a bespkke rear carpet made by campervancarpets.

i got them to make the rear mat it in a 1/3, 2/3 split. When I remove the smaller piece, it gives the correct position for the rear seat to fold into the bed.

CECD7B9F-808F-4D4B-A945-D958A850D42D.jpeg

Good news at last. T6.1 Beach camper mats are on the website. I have placed an order for a set will let you know what the quality and fitment is like when they arrive.

Screenshot_20210629-122054_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok look forward to hearing what there like, what’s delivery time on them?

Campervanbits now have the brandrup ones available

Had an email now confirming shipment. Hopefully have them in a couple of days