Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach Camper in UK

Congrats.. looks amazing. You have gone for a similar spec to me with the 3 seater bench and 8" screen. Looks really smart. Enjoy !!

Congrats. Looks great. Bet you are pleased after the wait.

Congrats. Looks great. Bet you are pleased after the wait.
I am. But nursing a dog after an op so too exhausted to be excited. I had to apologise to the sales guy for my dampened enthusiasm... I am sure after a couple of nights good sleep it will hit home that I’m back in the forum as a fully paid up member...

I am. But nursing a dog after an op so too exhausted to be excited. I had to apologise to the sales guy for my dampened enthusiasm... I am sure after a couple of nights good sleep it will hit home that I’m back in the forum as a fully paid up member...
Alison,

can you take a photo of the floor rails please? Just want to make sure the extra captains chairs could be added.

Does the socket on the seat work without Hook up or is it the same as the one in the rear?

Is the 240v circuit breaker still in the Jack compartment (or have they moved it forwards)

Please keep the questions coming and I’ll answer them tomorrow.
Still dealing with a dog recovering from major surgery and three others who are feeling neglected.
Bare with me and I’ll get the answers (it’ll push me to check things I hadn’t thought of doing so all good!)

I spy some lighting to the rear seat bases which I haven’t had before on either of my Beaches.

I spy some lighting to the rear seat bases which I haven’t had before on either of my Beaches.
I think it’s a sticky label...?

Congratulations @AlisonF it looks great. Good to finally have confirmation that the Beach Camper indeed comes with EHU

Are those floor lights on the bottom rear of the driver and passenger seats?

I thought exactly the same on post 11 above.
see post 12.
Sorry. I thought that was referring to rear of Bench seats - which is a sticky label referring to how to move them.

@AlisonF when you get a chance could you please check whether there are Isofix fixing points on the middle seat of the bench? I believe this hasn’t been present on previous Beaches although space wouldn’t be a constraint, so VW may have added this to the T6.1

I think the above posts show how easy it is to misread a post. It happens a lot, so thank you for keeping this one polite and friendly.

The 12v socket above the gas bottle looks conveniently placed for carrying a fridge in that area. Not sure whether it was there in previous Beaches.

Do the driver and passenger seats have extra pockets on the rear as per the T6.1 Ocean?

The 12v socket above the gas bottle looks conveniently placed for carrying a fridge in that area. Not sure whether it was there in previous Beaches.
I can see I will be asked to check what comes from leisure battery and what from engine battery...