Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T5 California Beach items in Suffolk

jamesC

jamesC

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi All,

Having recently sold my Beach, I now have a number of very nice items for sale.

Please see the list below,

Genuine VW T5 Bike Rack - £400

Thule G2 Safari Room (5102 California Specific) - £700

California Camping Mutze (Beach Cap) Beach specific waterproof cover for the pop roof with side windows - £150

California T5 Specific Silver Screen Thermal Topper for pop top - £70

Brandrup Awning single side (Frayed elastics but easily replaced) - £70

Modified Engle Fridge Slide and fridge securing brackets suitable for Waeco CFX35 Fridge or other similar sized fridge - £100

Brendrup 1150S Trailer with ABS Hard Top, jockey wheel and spare wheel/tyre - £800

If any of these things are of interest, let me know.

Thanks

James

Hi John, I've sold my Cali, not ordered one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Genuine VW T5 Bike Rack - £400

California Camping Mutze (Beach Cap) Beach specific waterproof cover for the pop roof with side windows - £150

Brandrup Awning single side (Frayed elastics but easily replaced) - £70

Modified Engle Fridge Slide and fridge securing brackets suitable for Waeco CFX35 Fridge or other similar sized fridge - £100

Brendrup 1150S Trailer with ABS Hard Top, jockey wheel and spare wheel/tyre - £800

Thanks

James

Hi James Im interested in the Brandrup awning single side if you could contact me please

ian

Brandrup side sold!!... Thanks Ian!!

Cycle rack now sold... Thanks Clive!!

Hi All,

Thanks

James

Also Available,

California Camping rear left and right window bags - incredibly handy storage for any Beach - £100

I'm interested in the thermal windscreen. 07974091148 cheers Andy

Oops miss read your post. Realise you do not have the thermal windscreen for sale..

Interested in the window bags please. Could I see a pic? I'm near Halesworth where are you?

Do you have any dimensions of the fridge slide? Do you think it would fit a CF40?

Regards, matt.

Also interested in the window bags, if cleve doesn't want them :), and the fridge slide, if MattBW doesn't want it.

Picture would help!

The fridge Slide with my cfx-35, which was a perfect fit under the multiflex board.

74a3bb3d1d34a89a97df56b9d56d9c58.jpg

70a7e1b4f5d050752d5bf49b9bfffb9d.jpg

And not the best picture of the window bags, but you get the idea :)

I am away currently so please excuse my slow responses.

I am away currently so please excuse my slow responses.

pm sent asking to see pics but just seen this photo which is fine thanks. As long as all fixings included in the sale then yes please to bags :)

Do you have any dimensions of the fridge slide? Do you think it would fit a CF40?

Regards, matt.
Hi Matt,

I think the foot print of the CF 40 is similar to the cfx-35 so will fit on the slide, but I don't know what the height is so, please check this out and let me know.

Thanks

From looking at the fridge thread, it may be too tall once on the rails. 445mm plus whatever the height increase of the rail. I believe the 450 is the multiflex board on the 3 seat?

Slightly off topic, but seeing this picture, I always wondered what the two black things with hooks on the bottom of the rearmost part of the multiflex board are for. Does anyone know?!

From looking at the fridge thread, it may be too tall once on the rails. 445mm plus whatever the height increase of the rail. I believe the 450 is the multiflex board on the 3 seat?

Sorry am away currently, but will measure the fridge slide on Monday.

Slightly off topic, but seeing this picture, I always wondered what the two black things with hooks on the bottom of the rearmost part of the multiflex board are for. Does anyone know?!

The one on the left is spring loaded and is for holding your Sainsburys shopping... And on the right this attaches to the headrest to hold the multiflex up!! :)

If you have other options to sell take them :) no worries here

Hi Matt,

I have now measured the fridge slide.

The platform that supports the fridge is 39cm x 65cm, and raises the fridge by 3.2cm.

The outer structure is 50cm x 73cm at its widest/deepest point.

I hope this is useful!!

Thanks

James

Back