Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stubcroft farm near Chichester

L

Linda

VIP Member
http://www.stubcroft.com/campsite/site/pdf/camping broc.pdf

Lovely basic campsite tucked away from main roads and full of bird song -shower almost cold. In busier times there are more showers, eco loos and washing up points (think the site has not woken up from winter!) and site a tad pricey - but it's open all year round (apparently need to book weeks in advance in the summer- we had our own field in March!)

Walked to East Head, an amazing sand dune spit, and back along the wide sandy beach at low tide (good surf spot sometimes).

Great campsite Linda, that is not too far away from us and as you say you need to book well in advance to get in there in the summertime, We often take the dog for long walks down at East Head and nearly everytime we go down there you will see another Cali there http://www.westwitteringbeach.co.uk/

We saw a black, 11-plated Cali in the beach car park there yesterday. Wondered whether it'd be a forum member :)

It was perfect for our first weekender- I feel like we've had a proper summer holiday- sandals on the beach and being baked awake by the morning sun, I can't believe we have a sunny sandy beach so close to Brighton :)

Yeah loads of very happy dogs running around yesterday on the beach.

Acres of lovely sand - not something we see much on Brighton's pebbly coastline.

Steve your signature needs updating now :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumb

Oh you've just made me really jealous, we celebrated my 40th Birthday at Stubcroft last year having a whole field to ourselves, and even 2 Aircooled vdubs (chaps from CoolFlo Vintage) joined all the rest of our camping friends (with a hog roast in the field).

The Beach is fab, and whilst we stood on the side of the Rugby field watching the children playing in a tournament on Sunday, we were wishing we could have been Paddle boarding off the beach in Wittering.

Possibly for Mothers day if we can pick up the new Cali and the weather is as good.

Chris Evans even mentioned being on West wittering beach (sunday) on Radio 2 this morning....

Back