Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage bag for Ocean lower mattress....

The market power of a forum...a run on bags for a kooky purpose!
If you've become used to Brandrup & Jackyards prices, being able to get a bag that looks purpose made, thats an exact fit for just £14 ( that is the cost of the bag, not just the postage) is something of a cause for celebration. Its probably my most sensible cali purchase in years.

If you've become used to Brandrup & Jackyards prices, being able to get a bag that looks purpose made, thats an exact fit for just £14 ( that is the cost of the bag, not just the postage) is something of a cause for celebration. Its probably my most sensible cali purchase in years.
Love the knowledge on this forum, saves you a fortune, and then shows you how to spend your savings

Damn it, I'm late to the party! The eBay reseller doesn't ship to Italy :(

I ordered a Kampa bag, but what turned up was labelled Dometic XL it might be worth trying searching for that.

• Good news: this one ships to Italy!!
  • Meh news: it's slightly larger 120 x 80 x 15 cm
  • Bad news: total is a whopping €43
Subtotal (1 item)GBP 19.99
ShippingGBP 9.51
Import chargesGBP 7.95
Order totalGBP 37.45

Ours arrived today. Only read the thread two days ago! The bag is perfect - Thank you.

So the Kampa bag seems to get more votes than the ducksback awning bag?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2HPFHA/?tag=eliteelect-21

Is that because the Kampa is better, cheaper, or both?
I think the bags are a relatively new find Stuart & beat buying the expensive Comfortz mattress parcel shelf protector at £64.99 (not sure if this even fits t6.1 mattress) - guess it doesnt matter what bag you go for maybe just depends on what colour you want as all appear similar price but will just protect it from getting dirty when not being used.

Back