Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stoplockpro Elite ... is this the wheel lock you would choose?

dartmoordingoe

dartmoordingoe

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi Guys ... I tried to search around this but three efforts have failed. We live in a low crime area ... but recent thefts have made us more wary. How effective are Storing Wheel locks and would this be your choice for an Ocean ( 2021) ....

Also which of you use these and / or Wheel locks. I am aware that convenience and ease of use is critical to make sure that when we have it we use it.

We are recovering from having our old Coast destroyed by a rough driver destroying our garden and oil tank and landing his car in our drive onto of the Coast ... now written off and replacement Ocean in the drive!!!!

Thanks

Hi Guys ... I tried to search around this but three efforts have failed. We live in a low crime area ... but recent thefts have made us more wary. How effective are Storing Wheel locks and would this be your choice for an Ocean ( 2021) ....

Also which of you use these and / or Wheel locks. I am aware that convenience and ease of use is critical to make sure that when we have it we use it.

We are recovering from having our old Coast destroyed by a rough driver destroying our garden and oil tank and landing his car in our drive onto of the Coast ... now written off and replacement Ocean in the drive!!!!

Thanks
We have these on all our cars and Ocean, in my mind they act as a visual deterrent and are used in conjunction with other security items. End of the day if some lowlife wants it they will take it. Easy to store and fit in seconds.

Back