• Thread starter inthemidnighthour
  • Start date
inthemidnighthour

inthemidnighthour

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
this is a bit sad I know :oops:

but just watched episode 23/26 of caravan finder tv on the information tv channel on sky
it was from the German caravan show and they had a look around the white special edition cali with white cabinets, strangely though it had "beach" on its number plate .

still embarrassed to admit I have watched this but hey :oops:

dave and lisa

YorkshireHeathen said:
I'm recording it tonight. Shhhh. Don't tell. ;)

Your secret is safe with us :) lol

Ps ..what time and channel .. ( for me dad )

On close inspection (there must be better ways to use Sky+ freeze frame) it looks like the Beach was a shot of a different van

ChrisandPenney52 said:
On close inspection (there must be better ways to use Sky+ freeze frame) it looks like the Beach was a shot of a different van

There's a Beach version as well. It's not really a special edition as such, it's just a translation. loosely put - edition is roughly variation.

The Beach is actually the California - Beach edition - hence no Beach badge on the back.

The full fat Cali version came about (just to confuse things) after a prefacelift special edition with white cabinets and xenons.

I look at them like Sportline California's.

Aside from the Cabinets it's the styling. I suspect they they will come to the UK as high end models in effect giving the Cali two trim or spec levels.

James

think there all LHD .was one at Hannover 60yrs event .did look lush . :cool .so when is it on the tv then :headbang

T5WOB said:
think there all LHD .was one at Hannover 60yrs event .did look lush . :cool .so when is it on the tv then :headbang

Martin they do - your sort of van I think :)

James