Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Southern Spain

FrenchChris

FrenchChris

VIP Member
Currently in Southern Spain having a great time, here are a few photo's

IMG_0519.JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1362.JPG

great to see you and your t4 again :thumb Have a nice time!
Greetings from Belgium :hello
Calibusje

Pooh, I need some blue skies... Nice view, where's that?

Hi :hello ....where the heck are you guys....I live in Granada, and it's cold and wet here! :doh ...LOL. Actually we have had some beautiful days....just mot today! Have a great trip! :D

Blue skies - What are they?

Looking to chase the sun next winter.
Where are these blue skies we can see?
Looks amazing.

Tomcali

Chris you trying to make me jealous :censor its working :bananadance

We are going to Andalusia at the end of February, driving down through France and Spain's Mediterranean coast. Do you have any campsites or wild camping sites to recommend ?

Hi Chris,
Couldn't be that I saw you Friday in Calpe on the campsite Calpemar. I was there looking for a place, but it was full. I'm now travelling further south and than to Portugal.

Regards,

Wim
VW CAMPER SITE

We have seen a lot of campers and motorhome s in the free car parking on the feria ground in fuengirola, and on the free car park in la cala de Mijas. There is a camping site just outside fuengirola near el faro but it looks cramped and a bit tatty from the outside. Never camped there though.

There is a nice looking camping on the lake just near la vinuela and there is a great restaurant too

Hope some of that may be useful :hello

We are visiting our Friends in Almeria this summer, they live near Mojácar and we stay at Camping Los Gallardos, really friendly British run camp site with fantastic restaurant which was very reasonable. Was bloody hot last year thou :eek: