Sound issues

• Thread starter WhisperingJ1979
  • Start date
WhisperingJ1979

WhisperingJ1979

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hola

I’ve got a 21 plate Beach, when connecting car play and Spotify specifically, the sound tends to go up and down when playing a track loud.

It’s not the connection as it’s a downloaded playlist, does not do it on radio either. Frustrating!

Any ideas?

Could it need a software update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hola

I’ve got a 21 plate Beach, when connecting car play and Spotify specifically, the sound tends to go up and down when playing a track loud.

It’s not the connection as it’s a downloaded playlist, does not do it on radio either. Frustrating!

Any ideas?

Could it need a software update

SatNav set to zero volume, and radio set to drop volume when a SatNav announcement comes on.

The sound will then drop for a SatNav direction but no direction will be heard.

If I’m correct (or incorrect) please post here to let me know.

SatNav set to zero volume, and radio set to drop volume when a SatNav announcement comes on.

The sound will then drop for a SatNav direction but no direction will be heard.

If I’m correct (or incorrect) please post here to let me know.

Hello,

Thanks for replying, not sure it’s anything to do with Sat nab settings ?

Has this occurred from the beginning? Or did this occur after a while? If it is the 2nd, it may have to do with a system update of your smartphone?

Has this occurred from the beginning? Or did this occur after a while? If it is the 2nd, it may have to do with a system update of your smartphone?

Not sure tbh, I think it’s a recent thing. What is evident is that the speakers/sound in my mark 7 9 year old GTI are far better than my 21 plate Beach, surprised !

Back