Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry for late pics

Kevthegas

Kevthegas

2018 204ps NOW SOLD
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Im a bit slow putting pics up of the new Beach, we picked it up at Easter and managed a trip to The Vendee so far and another trip there in 4 weeks time. We have 4 kids so a Beach was really the sensible option in the end after looking at Se/ Ocean and planning to take 2 x cars away with us. :(. This was a demo in the showroom with zero miles which I stumbled across one Sat afternoon whilst enquiring about an older Beach in stock.

This is my 5th T5/T5.1/ T6 having owned them for 8 years now.

In the past Lwb Kombi T5, Lwb T5.1 140 ps from new, T5.1 Caravelle Exec 180 dsg from new , T5.1 Lwb Kombi 180 dsg with Caravelle Conversion which is now purely the work van.

Latest member of the fleet T6 Beach 150 dsg very well specced.

Luckily from this forum I had heard about swivel gate before viewing the vehicle, of which I kept quiet about till the last moment, that combined with it being the last few days b4 the end of a sales quarter we managed a very healthy discount, then on top a 1k discount for having 3 other VW in my fleet it was a very good deal.

I already had the drivers seat Sportscraft swivel seat in my Kombi so all I had to buy was a passenger swivel and fitted them my self. ( Sportscraft swivel bases are TUV approved )

I paid up my membership tonight and ordered the Kador awning strip.

I just noticed I typed it was pre reg but it was not, I am the 1st owner on the log book.

Kev

Last edited:
Back