Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Soon to be Cali owner

L

LylePorter2017

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all. Soon to be (hopefully) Cali owner here, heading out 'shopping' over the weekend after extensive research. Based in Dorking, Surrey and will primarily be using for domestic trips with my five year old daughter as well as visiting family in Spain and Italy. Excited to get cracking! Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben,

Good luck with your shopping!

We're just down the road from you in Cranleigh. We took delivery of ours in November. You won't regret it!

Nigel

The best of luck with your shopping! Give us all an update on what you settle on!

Finally got her and spent a day in the rain figuring out how it all works! Imagine I’ve figured out about 1% so far

999EA6EB-0A46-444C-8AB7-E4AFB5B56EBB.jpeg

Looking good :cool:

If it's raining you'd be worth lowering one of the awning legs to allow the water to run-off... :thumb

Looking good :cool:

If it's raining you'd be worth lowering one of the awning legs to allow the water to run-off... :thumb
Appreciate the tip!!

Reactions: Sad
Welcome - might see you around, we're down the road near Redhill, it will be like looking in the mirror, we're the same two-tone with 'silver' awning (white really).

John

Also, if it’s a little windy, or you’re tempted to leave the wind out awning over night, it’s good to attach so-called storm straps so the wind doesn’t whip the awning up. I wouldn’t actually deploy in a storm though ! About £20 in the club shop.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Welcome - might see you around, we're down the road near Redhill, it will be like looking in the mirror, we're the same two-tone with 'silver' awning (white really).

John
Will keep an eye out for you!

Also, if it’s a little windy, or you’re tempted to leave the wind out awning over night, it’s good to attach so-called storm straps so the wind doesn’t whip the awning up. I wouldn’t actually deploy in a storm though ! About £20 in the club shop.
Fab, thank you. Only out momentarily today, although did struggle to get it back in initially but fine once I lowered the legs further.

Have been looking at these….https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/fiamma-premium-awning-tie-down-s-kit-yellow

Back