Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Solar Panels

Can I ask Calimili about the set up of the Victron? I think I have exactly the same hardware as you (since I think I copied you!) and I have seen that there are a few set up options on the charger under settings. Battery preset/ Equalization etc. Do you know what changes I have to make from the default settings?
If you want to attract someone’s attention for a specific reply, either Click the Reply button on their post or type @Calimili and click on their link name as it appears. They will then get a notification, otherwise it will be potluck if they see your post.

Can I ask Calimili about the set up of the Victron? I think I have exactly the same hardware as you (since I think I copied you!) and I have seen that there are a few set up options on the charger under settings. Battery preset/ Equalization etc. Do you know what changes I have to make from the default settings?
I am confident I have the default 12V set up, please see screenshots below.
Quite frankly I don't even know what all those functions are for, I just have basic need of keeping my batteries charged. I've used the word "equalisation", in the contest of explaining that two batteries wired in parallel like in the Cali, will equalise themselves in terms of charge if you charge only one of them or viceversa draw current from just one of them.

Screenshot_20210430-214801.jpg Screenshot_20210430-214811.jpg

I am confident I have the default 12V set up, please see screenshots below.
Quite frankly I don't even know what all those functions are for, I just have basic need of keeping my batteries charged. I've used the word "equalisation", in the contest of explaining that two batteries wired in parallel like in the Cali, will equalise themselves in terms of charge if you charge only one of them or viceversa draw current from just one of them.

View attachment 77680 View attachment 77681
Excellent, if that works for you then that will be perfect for me. Grateful for all the advice.