Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So who is into model making?

Project No 4. A large Lego Technic Remote Control kit for a 6 wheel drive Explorer Recovery Vehicle. With motors and remote controls for motion, steering and crane.

Project 3 finished. A wooden steam engine & tender. Elastic windup motor and it moves forwards and backwards on a 4' long track. This is it on the display track.
View attachment 71815

A friend of mine is heavily into steam engines. He’d be interested in this kit, who supplies it?

A friend of mine is heavily into steam engines. He’d be interested in this kit, who supplies it?

One of the model engines my friend built in his workshop. Regularly run at Quainton Railway Centre.

Attachments

• 1F94EF1C-EA99-4D3B-B8B3-31411D400A45.png
    1F94EF1C-EA99-4D3B-B8B3-31411D400A45.png
    813.5 KB · Views: 28
Where have you guys managed to get hold of the Lego T1 from, see there are a few knockoffs on Ebay from china but trying to find a genuine one in the uk whiout paying an arm and a leg is looking pretty difficult.

I have the camper, plus a few others. Kids love lego too. Used to race a RC cars back in the day too, so on the look out for an old associated RC10.
I've got both the Porsche and the Bugatti which take up a lot of surface space, if you don't mind me asking, how did you attach it to the wall?

Where have you guys managed to get hold of the Lego T1 from, see there are a few knockoffs on Ebay from china but trying to find a genuine one in the uk whiout paying an arm and a leg is looking pretty difficult.
Just arrived from Australia! Melbourne toy shop. 180Aus Dollars. My son is there, shipping + other stuff he was sending anyway 75 Aus Dollars. Van is also available in Canada. Worth having a look around.

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_143523_147.jpg
    IMG_20210118_143523_147.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 23
Wow!

Now that is called model making. All of the Lego ones are - model assembling :cool: :thumb

Yes, he’s built a few engines. They are beautiful and must be worth a fortune.

I'll get my coat ......................... :bananadance2

Direct from Lego website
£85 delivered.
I bought one myself in Oct.
Daughter bought me one for Xmas.
I emailed Lego to ask if I could get a refund.
Sent Pics of the two identical T1’s Lego sets. They refunded me one £85 and told me to keep both sets ! Bargain !!

Almost finished. I hope all the gears and drive shafts have been installed.
6 wheel drive, steering, F & R, outriggers and crane all controlled by 2 electric motors.

IMG_20210118_150430.jpg

IMG_20210118_150456.jpg

IMG_20210118_150509.jpg

IMG_20210118_150515.jpg

Finished, and it all works. 2 Electric motors multiple gears and drive shafts such that it as forward/reverse, steering, outriggers out/in, crane rotates 90o side to side, raises and lowers and hook and cable unwinds or winds up. You select certain functions via the door handles which select the different drive lines, Very clever.
IMG_20210119_142838.jpg

IMG_20210119_142922.jpg

IMG_20210119_142949.jpg

It’s my birthday today and I was going to treat myself to this two weeks ago. My dutch pal found it cheaper in NL and bought it, and then posted it to me. It hasn’t arrived and the QR code he has is not in the system in their Mail company, nor the post office he used to send it.
Happy Birthday to me, not :(

I've got both the Porsche and the Bugatti which take up a lot of surface space, if you don't mind me asking, how did you attach it to the wall?
I've just stuck a screw in the wall that sticks out about 1cm. The car then rests on this in the space below the boot area. Nothing to fancy sorry, but I'm sure there are better solutions!

I've been keeping an eye out for the Bugatti at a decent price but there dont seem to be as many deals as there was with the GT3.

Direct from Lego website
£85 delivered.
Sent Pics of the two identical T1’s Lego sets. They refunded me one £85 and told me to keep both sets ! Bargain !!
Lego website uk says its been retired.

I think they do a run of them every year to keep interest peaked.
Some on eBay for £51 which is a great price.

Direct from Lego website
£85 delivered.
I bought myself one for my birthday in November from John Lewis. not sure if they still have it.

Back