Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So Who are You?

Baby Boomer (1950)

Not allowed to wear jeans on a Sunday
Not allowed to go out the front gate on a Sunday
Nothing open on a Sunday.
Short trousers until I was 12
1d bus ride to Saturday cinema which cost 6d.
Travelled by steam trains or buses everywhere
Long walk to school bus stop, in shorts, in the snow. Long walk bag, aged 6+ alone.
1 packet of fruit gums a week
First bicycle cost £1.10s

No tv
No central heating (internal frost on windows)
No car
No fitted carpets
No casual clothes, went on holiday in school uniform
Woolen swimming trunks

Baby Boomer (1950)

Not allowed to wear jeans on a Sunday
Not allowed to go out the front gate on a Sunday
Nothing open on a Sunday.
Short trousers until I was 12
1d bus ride to Saturday cinema which cost 6d.
Travelled by steam trains or buses everywhere
Long walk to school bus stop, in shorts, in the snow. Long walk bag, aged 6+ alone.
1 packet of fruit gums a week
First bicycle cost £1.10s

No tv
No central heating (internal frost on windows)
No car
No fitted carpets
No casual clothes, went on holiday in school uniform
Woolen swimming trunks
Yep, that was the 1950's I remember except we were posh. We had a car. Well actually it was a battered old green ex GPO (General Post Office ) Telephone van with bald tyres and rubber wings. My father put windows in it and seats in the back. We had to have it because my mum had contracted Polio. It was all the rage in the fifties. After a spell in an iron lung she recovered enough to get about a bit but not without various aids and help. It was because of that that we had to move from our new council house to a "bungalow" called a Prefab. Prefabs were the post war version of these cardboard houses they are throwing up everywhere today. They were built to meet the lack of housing at that time. They were a quick fix and were made from ex WW2 aluminium scrap. They weren't a bad design but had next to no insulation and no central heating that I can recall. They were bloody freezing in winter.
At the end of the road was the council tip with all access down our street. In the summer it was wall to wall flies. Behind our house was a disused brickworks. That was an amazing playground but full of danger. There were deep uncovered holes, kilns and places to hide and build camps. It makes me shudder to think about it now. If we got bored with that there was always the army training ground which was strictly off limits but that never stopped us. It was amazing the stuff the army left lying around!!!! :Nailbiting
Every day the slow lumbering twin engined, car carrying Bristol Freighters used to pass over head going to and from Southend. Once I can even recall seeing a flight of six huge American B36 Peacemaker nuclear bombers fly overhead. These aircraft each had ten engines and only one purpose. Those six aircraft made a colossal racket and everything in the house rattled and vibrated. I googled it recently and apparently they had been visiting Mildenhall USAF base in Suffolk.

Other notable things that we lucky baby boomers have enjoyed:

Corporal punishment
Spam
Sunday school
NHS orange juice
Jamboree bags
Cap guns
Policemen that would tick you off for riding on the pavement.
Small pox
School milk
Esso blue

The fifties that I remember were not the "horn of plenty" that us Boomers are supposed to have enjoyed.

B
The Generations
Which Generation are You?
By
Michael T. Robinson

Generation NameBirths
Start
Births
End
Youngest
Age Today*
Oldest Age
Today*
The Lost Generation
The Generation of 1914
The Interbellum Generation19011913107119
The Greatest Generation1910192496110
The Silent Generation192519457595
Baby Boomer Generation194619645674
Generation X (Baby Bust)196519794155
Xennials197519853545
Millennials
Generation Y, Gen Next
iGen / Gen Z19952012825
Gen Alpha2013202517
(*age if still alive today)

Note: Dates are approximate and there is some overlap because there are no standard definitions for when a generation begins and ends. See the section below about why this overlap.

Notes on Each of the Latest Cultural Generations

iGen / Gen Z: Born between 1995 and 2012

As of 2017 most of these folks are still too young to have made an impact. However the older ones might be fighting our war in Afghanistan. The younger ones are hopefully still in school and planning on careers and jobs that will have strong demand and generate new opportunities.
I'm personally optimistic about the iGen'ers.
According to Jean Twenge PhD., author of "iGen, Why Today's Super-Connected Kids are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy ....", iGens are different in these respects:
(Jean Twenge's writings on generations differs from others. She uses historical surveys and 1 on 1 interviews, rather than just theorizing and speculating. She is a serious researcher, and a professor at San Diego University)
iGen'ers are:
  • Much more tolerant of others - different cultures, sexual orientations, races
  • More cautious, less risk taking
  • Less drinking and drug taking in high school
  • Less likely to go to church
  • More likely to think for themselves and not believe authority figures in church or government
  • Delaying having serious romantic relationships
  • Less teen pregnancy
  • Fewer run aways
  • Delaying driving, and fewer teen driving accidents
  • Less time spent in shopping malls
  • Less likely to go out to see a movie
  • More likely to use Instagram than Facebook

Whereas Millenials were raised to think they were special and that they could become anything they dreamed of, and then after graduating they found that Boomers had let millions of jobs slip out of the country, iGen'ers have seen this, and are far more cautious and less optimistic and maybe less naive.

On the potentially negative side, iGens are known for:
  • Less "in person" and "face to face" contact with others due to more time connecting via smart phones
  • Heavy use of gaming
  • Less reading of books, and newspapers
  • Grew up more supervised, more protected than prior generations
  • Less experience with teen jobs and earning money in high school
  • May stay up till 2 AM using smart phone and social media
  • Possibly more depressed than prior generations
  • Feels more lonely, and not needed
  • Possibly a higher suicide rate

The Millennials grew up and began their careers in a time when:
  • Almost every home (except 3rd world countries) had an internet connection and a computer
  • 2008, the largest economic decline since the great depression
  • 911 Terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon
  • The effect of 20+ years of offshoring of American jobs is finally felt
  • Enron - energy trading scams and corporate fraud on a national level
  • Global warming becoming obvious with unusually severe storms, hotter weather, colder weather, more droughts etc
  • President G. W. Bush, Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney deceived the entire nation about weapons of mass destruction of the nuclear and biological type and the subsequent invasion and occupation of Iraq
  • The explosive growth in online companies such as Google, Facebook, SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, EBay, PayPal
  • A revolution in the way we work, including widespread acceptance of flex-time, work from home, freelancing
  • The US is divided 50:50 with different and opposite fundamental beliefs and values
  • Way too many crazy people are shooting their fellow Americans with weapons of rapid destruction
  • Congress becoming dysfunctional
  • Housing prices growing beyond most young people's reach

Xennials

The cohort known as "Xennials" are composed of the oldest Millenials. This is a "crossover generation."
Born roughly between 1975 and 1985 plus or minus a few years.
The idea being that Xennials are more like the preceding Gen X than they are like Millenials.
According to Australian Sociologist, Dan Woodman, "The theory goes that the Xennials dated, and often formed ongoing relationships, pre-social media. They usually weren't on Tinder or Grindr, for their first go at dating at least. They called up their friends and the person they wanted to ask out on a landline phone, hoping that it wasn't their intended date's parent who picked up."

Gen X: Born between 1965 and 1979

According to WikiPedia, Gen X was originally called "Gen Bust" because their birth rate was vastly smaller than the preceding Baby Boomers.
Gen X'ers were the first generation to experience:
  • The highest level of education in the US to date
  • The 1976 Arab Oil Debacle and the first gas shortages in the US
  • The price of gold soaring to $1000/oz for the first time
  • The fall of the Berlin Wall and the splitting apart of the Soviet Union
  • MTV and the rise of Disco
  • China's momentary flirtation with personal freedom and the tragedy of Tiananmen Square
  • Fighting in the first Gulf War
  • NAFTA where President Bill Clinton paves the way to give away millions of American jobs

Baby Boomers: Born between 1946 and 1964

Baby Boomers are defined as being from the huge population increase that followed World War II, and the Great Depression.

They grew up in a time of prosperity and an absence of world wars. They were the Flower Children, taking LSD and protesting the war in Vietnam.

Unlike their parents who grew up during the Great Depression, Boomers became the great consumers. They became famous for spending every dollar they earned.
This was the first Western Generation to grow up with two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot.
Baby Boomer spending and consumerism has fueled the world economies.
The Baby Boomers fought for environmental protection.
Baby Boomers were the first generation to experience:
  • A time of unparalleled national optimism and prosperity
  • The Cold War, fear of a nuclear attack from Russia, bomb shelters and hiding under a desk at school
  • The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
  • The assassination of Martin Luther King
  • The confidence building from putting a man on the moon
  • The incredible waste and destruction of the War in Vietnam
  • The Civil Rights Movement

The Silent Generation: Born between 1925 and 1945
Those of the Silent Generation were born during the Great Depression. Their parents were mostly of the Lost Generation.
They grew up expecting a hard life. This was the era when a Christmas present might be a orange or a full meal.
They are called the Silent Generation because as a group they were not loud. They did not protest in Washington. There were no major wars to protest.

The Greatest Generation: Born between 1910 and 1924
Those of the Greatest Generation grew up during the Great Depression and probably fought in World War II. They are also known as the GI Joe Generation.

They are the parents of the Baby Boomers.

They were named the Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw, famous News Broadcaster. Brokaw said they were the greatest because they fought for what was right rather than fighting for selfish reasons.
They certainly made great self sacrifices, fighting to protect people in other countries from the likes of Hitler, Mussolini and Japanese Kamikaze suicide bombers.
Makes one wonder what they will call those bankers and insurance company executives who fought only for personal gain thus creating the 2007-2009 financial collapse.
Boomer

Baby Boomer

Spending the summer hols outside 12 hours a day getting into all sorts of mischief....

Kerbie - where you two of you stand on either side of the road and the aim is to throw a football to the other side so it rebounds off the kerb. Extra points for kick rather than throw and throwing the ball over a car.

Knock Down Ginger - where you knock on someone's front door then run away and hide where you can see them come to the door and giggle.

Scrumping - Stealing fruit off trees in other peoples gardens.

Penny for the Guy - so as to obtain cash for Bangers (the firework variety) which you'd then light and throw at your mates! Then building a huge bonfire in the park to send him on his way.

Conkering - gathering the fruit of the horse-chestnut tree. Back then conkers were almost a currency and you would never see one on the ground. We used to used to chuck sticks into the tree to dislodge them. I used to gather hundreds each year and they'd go mouldy in my cupboard. My dear old mum, god rest her, would clip my ear big time.

Bob a Job - knocking on peoples doors (again!) but this time in the scout uniform and doing jobs for the householder liker running errands for a shilling (5 pence) to give to the Scout Association.

Yep I was a complete sod, not a penny to rub together then, but it all turned out ok..

Boomer,

This research builds on work looking back to the 1600’s and indicating cycles through history of 4 generational types - all in all very interesting and may indicate what the future holds.

For those interested the book The Fourth Turning by Straus and Howe may be of interest.

Agree re categorising folk but there is some interesting trends identified.

Cheers,
Ken

Gutted missed being Generation X by 16 days.

Bike riding all the way and girls but not riding if you see what I mean, that came much later.

The Missus and I are ‘boomers’ I just entered my seventh decade (not as bad as I thought), she is three years, three months and three days younger. Amazingly we both look twenty years younger.

I remember gay sunny days (always sunny) when mum told us to be back at tea-time and off we went. Freedom and fields. Buttecups and butterflies. We made dungeons and dens; got scratched and cut and frightened and filthy. Along the way we learned that even blunt penknives are sharp and that lots of things hurt in the absence of forethought. We learned without even one lesson, the glories of nature and our place in it.

As we matured, our reach, experience and ambitions matured too. At thirteen we’d tire ourselves to the marrow in the Yorkshire Dales. At 14 we once cycled coast to coast (E to W) in a day - just two friends, parents many miles away and no doubt concerned but also concerned not to be over-concerned.

We read books - occasionally voraciously - and the greater part of our education had nothing to do with school. Phones had long curly wires and were expensive and elders, for the most part had respect. The ones that didn’t, didn’t deserve it and we knew the difference.

The world for other generations on either side was undoubtedly very different and, for the generations of earlier decades, unimaginably harder at times. More recently, different challenges have presented themselves. I have no doubt that whatever dramas are coming - and I there are some pretty big ones - humans will prevail and prosper, learn and adapt.

I'm a boomer, just slipped in there as born 1947. But I don't recognise their description at all.

"They grew up in a time of prosperity and an absence of world wars. "

I remember the shadow of WW2 being always there during my childhood, then there was the Suez crisis, then there was the Cold War.
My mother taught me how to feed a family well but economically. I remember eating wild rabbit (pre-myxy) and sheep's head, and never cutting a loaf of bread till the next day as it was too tempting to eat lots when it was fresh. Bread and dripping for lunch. Walking 2 miles to the shops to save the bus fare. Making kindling out of rolled up sheets of newspaper, which we also used when we ran out of toilet paper. Jack frost on the windows in the morning - no heating in the house apart from an open fire in the living room.

Lots of good things too of course, visiting the gypsy camp in the woods, wandering about the village and woods and fields on my own or with other kids. Riding my bike (brother's old bike).

You were lucky. I lived in a cardboard box and had to walk seventy five miles to school, each way, bare foot.....................but we were happy. :thumb
well son we were evicted from our cardboard box on the central reservation of the M1. etc!

The Generations
By
Michael T. Robinson

Generation NameBirths
Start
Births
End
Youngest
Age Today*
Oldest Age
Today*
The Lost Generation
The Generation of 1914
The Interbellum Generation19011913107119
The Greatest Generation1910192496110
The Silent Generation192519457595
Baby Boomer Generation194619645674
Generation X (Baby Bust)196519794155
Xennials197519853545
Millennials
Generation Y, Gen Next
iGen / Gen Z19952012825
Gen Alpha2013202517
(*age if still alive today)

Note: Dates are approximate and there is some overlap because there are no standard definitions for when a generation begins and ends. See the section below about why this overlap.

Notes on Each of the Latest Cultural Generations

iGen / Gen Z: Born between 1995 and 2012

As of 2017 most of these folks are still too young to have made an impact. However the older ones might be fighting our war in Afghanistan. The younger ones are hopefully still in school and planning on careers and jobs that will have strong demand and generate new opportunities.
I'm personally optimistic about the iGen'ers.
According to Jean Twenge PhD., author of "iGen, Why Today's Super-Connected Kids are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy ....", iGens are different in these respects:
(Jean Twenge's writings on generations differs from others. She uses historical surveys and 1 on 1 interviews, rather than just theorizing and speculating. She is a serious researcher, and a professor at San Diego University)
iGen'ers are:
  • Much more tolerant of others - different cultures, sexual orientations, races
  • More cautious, less risk taking
  • Less drinking and drug taking in high school
  • Less likely to go to church
  • More likely to think for themselves and not believe authority figures in church or government
  • Delaying having serious romantic relationships
  • Less teen pregnancy
  • Fewer run aways
  • Delaying driving, and fewer teen driving accidents
  • Less time spent in shopping malls
  • Less likely to go out to see a movie
  • More likely to use Instagram than Facebook

Whereas Millenials were raised to think they were special and that they could become anything they dreamed of, and then after graduating they found that Boomers had let millions of jobs slip out of the country, iGen'ers have seen this, and are far more cautious and less optimistic and maybe less naive.

On the potentially negative side, iGens are known for:
  • Less "in person" and "face to face" contact with others due to more time connecting via smart phones
  • Heavy use of gaming
  • Less reading of books, and newspapers
  • Grew up more supervised, more protected than prior generations
  • Less experience with teen jobs and earning money in high school
  • May stay up till 2 AM using smart phone and social media
  • Possibly more depressed than prior generations
  • Feels more lonely, and not needed
  • Possibly a higher suicide rate

The Millennials grew up and began their careers in a time when:
  • Almost every home (except 3rd world countries) had an internet connection and a computer
  • 2008, the largest economic decline since the great depression
  • 911 Terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon
  • The effect of 20+ years of offshoring of American jobs is finally felt
  • Enron - energy trading scams and corporate fraud on a national level
  • Global warming becoming obvious with unusually severe storms, hotter weather, colder weather, more droughts etc
  • President G. W. Bush, Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney deceived the entire nation about weapons of mass destruction of the nuclear and biological type and the subsequent invasion and occupation of Iraq
  • The explosive growth in online companies such as Google, Facebook, SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, EBay, PayPal
  • A revolution in the way we work, including widespread acceptance of flex-time, work from home, freelancing
  • The US is divided 50:50 with different and opposite fundamental beliefs and values
  • Way too many crazy people are shooting their fellow Americans with weapons of rapid destruction
  • Congress becoming dysfunctional
  • Housing prices growing beyond most young people's reach

Xennials

The cohort known as "Xennials" are composed of the oldest Millenials. This is a "crossover generation."
Born roughly between 1975 and 1985 plus or minus a few years.
The idea being that Xennials are more like the preceding Gen X than they are like Millenials.
According to Australian Sociologist, Dan Woodman, "The theory goes that the Xennials dated, and often formed ongoing relationships, pre-social media. They usually weren't on Tinder or Grindr, for their first go at dating at least. They called up their friends and the person they wanted to ask out on a landline phone, hoping that it wasn't their intended date's parent who picked up."

Gen X: Born between 1965 and 1979

According to WikiPedia, Gen X was originally called "Gen Bust" because their birth rate was vastly smaller than the preceding Baby Boomers.
Gen X'ers were the first generation to experience:
  • The highest level of education in the US to date
  • The 1976 Arab Oil Debacle and the first gas shortages in the US
  • The price of gold soaring to $1000/oz for the first time
  • The fall of the Berlin Wall and the splitting apart of the Soviet Union
  • MTV and the rise of Disco
  • China's momentary flirtation with personal freedom and the tragedy of Tiananmen Square
  • Fighting in the first Gulf War
  • NAFTA where President Bill Clinton paves the way to give away millions of American jobs

Baby Boomers: Born between 1946 and 1964

Baby Boomers are defined as being from the huge population increase that followed World War II, and the Great Depression.

They grew up in a time of prosperity and an absence of world wars. They were the Flower Children, taking LSD and protesting the war in Vietnam.

Unlike their parents who grew up during the Great Depression, Boomers became the great consumers. They became famous for spending every dollar they earned.
This was the first Western Generation to grow up with two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot.
Baby Boomer spending and consumerism has fueled the world economies.
The Baby Boomers fought for environmental protection.
Baby Boomers were the first generation to experience:
  • A time of unparalleled national optimism and prosperity
  • The Cold War, fear of a nuclear attack from Russia, bomb shelters and hiding under a desk at school
  • The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
  • The assassination of Martin Luther King
  • The confidence building from putting a man on the moon
  • The incredible waste and destruction of the War in Vietnam
  • The Civil Rights Movement

The Silent Generation: Born between 1925 and 1945
Those of the Silent Generation were born during the Great Depression. Their parents were mostly of the Lost Generation.
They grew up expecting a hard life. This was the era when a Christmas present might be a orange or a full meal.
They are called the Silent Generation because as a group they were not loud. They did not protest in Washington. There were no major wars to protest.

The Greatest Generation: Born between 1910 and 1924
Those of the Greatest Generation grew up during the Great Depression and probably fought in World War II. They are also known as the GI Joe Generation.

They are the parents of the Baby Boomers.

They were named the Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw, famous News Broadcaster. Brokaw said they were the greatest because they fought for what was right rather than fighting for selfish reasons.
They certainly made great self sacrifices, fighting to protect people in other countries from the likes of Hitler, Mussolini and Japanese Kamikaze suicide bombers.
Makes one wonder what they will call those bankers and insurance company executives who fought only for personal gain thus creating the 2007-2009 financial collapse.

I like this post but I am not sure whether you can say, "Baby Boomers were the first generation to experience...".
When I was two I could hardly have experienced "The assassination of Martin Luther King" although it did happen during my childhood. However, I do remember the death of Elvis being announced, the first moon landing, the crushing of the miners in the UK and the arrest of criminally insane Peter Sutcliffe.

Baby Boomer

Spending the summer hols outside 12 hours a day getting into all sorts of mischief....

Kerbie - where you two of you stand on either side of the road and the aim is to throw a football to the other side so it rebounds off the kerb. Extra points for kick rather than throw and throwing the ball over a car.

Knock Down Ginger - where you knock on someone's front door then run away and hide where you can see them come to the door and giggle.

Scrumping - Stealing fruit off trees in other peoples gardens.

Penny for the Guy - so as to obtain cash for Bangers (the firework variety) which you'd then light and throw at your mates! Then building a huge bonfire in the park to send him on his way.

Conkering - gathering the fruit of the horse-chestnut tree. Back then conkers were almost a currency and you would never see one on the ground. We used to used to chuck sticks into the tree to dislodge them. I used to gather hundreds each year and they'd go mouldy in my cupboard. My dear old mum, god rest her, would clip my ear big time.

Bob a Job - knocking on peoples doors (again!) but this time in the scout uniform and doing jobs for the householder liker running errands for a shilling (5 pence) to give to the Scout Association.

Yep I was a complete sod, not a penny to rub together then, but it all turned out ok..
Bob a Job, just struck me how many cubs and scouts actually passed all of their cash back. I'm trying to remember if the householder had to fill in a card? I do remember knocking at a large house in our village and they asked me to weed their path, took all day and what did they give me, yep 5 pence.

Knock down Ginger, we called Knock & Run.

We are both GenX and Xennials, as we fall into those overlapping years....but have always considered ourselves GenX....however quite different as I am GenX American....and my better half is GenX Slovak.

In America I remember growing up in the Regan years, the Berlin Wall coming down, Gulf War (I had friends whose older brother fought- I remember her crying when she knew he was going), Women moving into the work force in mass, Divorce Rates soaring, the demise of Sundays as sacred days, rise of the shopping mall, Yuppies, Aerobics/Jane Fonda/Jazzercise, Riding my BMX bike, staying out playing with my friends until the street lights came on, Microwaves and VCRs changing the way we ate and entertained....and also growing up too poor to have our own for quite some time, Cable TV/MTV yes....but again not having at our house and hanging out at friends houses to watch MTV and Nickelodeon. My husband does not have the same experiences.

PSA - please dont click on the link above. It's an external link that is highly suspect and likely contains malware or similar.

I've reported to admins, who'll be able to make a more informed decision and/or remove - but just incase anyone is tempted....dont :D
Which link are you referring to?

Which link are you referring to?
I'm assumning it got deleted, but my post didnt :D Was a new account with 3 posts all referencing gaming and having nigh on zero relation to the thread, with a hyperlink to an external site. My cyber training kicked in :D - Deleted my post now to avoid confusing people unecessarily!

This thread had disappeared by the time I became a member, but now it has been resurrected it has made interesting reading on a wet Tuesday and brought back some great and not so great memories of the Boomer generation, but with not quite the benefits described.
I grew up in rural Northumberland, two miles away from the nearest bus stop.
Bucket and chuck it toilet twenty yards from our house until age twelve. Same distance to external cold water tap, with galvanised bath in front of the fire once a week (cleanest first).
Accompanying my father who was an expert butcher when he was called to kill a neighbour's pig; my job was to collect the pig's blood in a large clay pot after the poor animal had been stunned and had it's throat cut. This happened about three times a year as pigs were reared at staggered intervals. (Absolutely no possibility of me doing this now!)
Never saw a banana until I was ten, but no shortage of milk, butter, cheese, bacon, ham and beef!
Conkering: fell out of a conker tree from some height at age eleven, four days in hospital, four months with torso encased in plaster.
Learning to swim by being thrown into a deep scour hole in the local river (not recommended).
Knock down Ginger: never really knew the game by this name, but gave up playing for good after a group of us were peppered with wheat grain from a shotgun weilded by an unwilling participant in the game.
From the age of four I attended the local C of E primary school, walking two miles each way to be taught by two spinster sisters who gave me (and the other thirty three pupils) an educational grounding that couldn't have been bettered.
In the 50's the education route for plebs like me was primary, 11+, Grammar or Secondary Modern school. Myself and four classmates took the 11+, four passed and the fifth was passed after interview. So, I was on my way courtesy of the state system at the time and I'm still a believer.
During the 60's, as a schoolboy, university student or graduate, I always felt that it was possible to find employment either temporary or permanent very easily in contrast to the situation now.
I am pleased to have lived over the Boomer period, I don't think that I would want it any other way.

I'm assumning it got deleted, but my post didnt :D Was a new account with 3 posts all referencing gaming and having nigh on zero relation to the thread, with a hyperlink to an external site. My cyber training kicked in :D - Deleted my post now to avoid confusing people unecessarily!
I thought you meant my YouTube link as I hadn’t seen the post you mentioned.

Back