Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So where do I go?

J

JoeJuice

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
So I picked up my California 6.1 last Friday - I'm already in love even though I don't have a clue how anything works (expect another 30 odd posts from me over the coming weeks) the question is - where is the best place to go and hang out in it in the UK - this is going to be a personal choice for everyone but I'd love to get some advice from you lovely humans as to the very best place to go - be it a campsite or a wild camping spot - I'm all yours so fire away. And thanks.

Congrats on your purchase.. At the moment we are all in the same big boat... Depending on where you live but everyone is waiting for the starters gun to go off once again.. I’m sure you will find somewhere nice to go for overnight stays. 2020 was a right off so let’s hope 2021 is going to be somewhat better.

So I picked up my California 6.1 last Friday - I'm already in love even though I don't have a clue how anything works (expect another 30 odd posts from me over the coming weeks) the question is - where is the best place to go and hang out in it in the UK - this is going to be a personal choice for everyone but I'd love to get some advice from you lovely humans as to the very best place to go - be it a campsite or a wild camping spot - I'm all yours so fire away. And thanks.
Have some long days out test it all out. We go out local have breakfast have a walk have lunch - watch nature watch a DVD - read a book - go home as the sun goes down. Only done 5k this year rather than 18 but made full use of the van. Cali has been a live saver in these difficult times