Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding door blind issue - missing black "bits"

danvan

danvan

VIP Member
Vehicle
Motorhome
I've searched on the forum but can't find specific reference to my problem. Our sliding door blind won't stay down, its been like it since we bought the van last year (not new, it's a 2013). We normally jam something in the channel to keep it down. Now the summer season is over (!) I've had a look at it. It looks like we are missing both black bits which keep the blind aligned in the channel and guide the blind down the cable. Anyone had the same problem and fixed it? Ours is an ex-hire vehicle, so probably took some abuse, which is why I assume they have broken off.

I've searched on the forum but can't find specific reference to my problem. Our sliding door blind won't stay down, its been like it since we bought the van last year (not new, it's a 2013). We normally jam something in the channel to keep it down. Now the summer season is over (!) I've had a look at it. It looks like we are missing both black bits which keep the blind aligned in the channel and guide the blind down the cable. Anyone had the same problem and fixed it? Ours is an ex-hire vehicle, so probably took some abuse, which is why I assume they have broken off.
Did you get a solution to this problem...I have a simar issue...

Me too - any luck either of you please?

Me too - any luck either of you please?
I'm afraid there are no spare parts for the roller blinds, complete units only at approximately £200 a blind.