Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding boot drawer and Muji drawers for storage??

McGoogly

McGoogly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi, I’m wondering if anyone knows whether it is still possible to use the Muji drawers loved by so many along with one of the sliding boot drawers in a three seat Beach please? I’m just wondering if there is enough space under the multiflex board? I’m still pondering the best packing solutions. Thank you.

Resurrecting this thread as I have been wondering the same thing. I have ordered a Calispace Beach 70 for my 3 seater Beach which is advertised as fitting a CXF 35 fridge which is 41.1cm high. I have some Muji drawers today that sit on the floor rails and are 48cm high so I *think* there should be the 42cm of height needed to store two Muji drawers stacked on top of each other with heights of 18cm and 24cm when resting on the Calispace Beach drawer. The Muji drawers are 65cm deep which should leave only a small 5cm gap at the end that could be used for storing a fold away table. They are 40cm wide which, along with the fridge, still leaves space for an additional two smaller drawers 18cm wide, 40cm deep and 21cm high stacked on top of each other. In front of those I am planning to put a 10L Ridge Monkey water carrier. Anyone know if this is doable?

Back