Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Six Nations Rugby

:censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor
The beer was good!!

:censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor :censor

Hmm ...England win :thumb
:crazy 4 pints of the black stuff and now 7cm of snow :rofl hope the new baby does not decide to arrive tonight! :eek:ops

Right......
Papers to see if it was bad as I remember; sausage sarnie; pot of coffee 'cos we ain't going anywhere today and......

Ireland Wales at 3pm. Always my favourite game as I don't care who wins.

It was!. Sarnie great. Took the Cali furniture shopping!!

Ireland Wales.....great game but Wales should hve finished with 14. Straight red for me. However great to see Wales continue from where they left off in NZ.

Hmmm...I wonder what England will be like against a side with a kicker! Brave Italy.

Right...pizza in the oven, red warming, France Ireland providing the pitch hasn't frozen.

LickeyEndBlues said:
Right...pizza in the oven, red warming, France Ireland providing the pitch hasn't frozen.
Damn....it was!!
Flew up to Scotland the following day and managed to catch the Wales match in the pub! We were winning at that point and the second half looked like it should be a cracking game.......Damn again!!

Off down to Wales this weekend to see how excited they are at being "favourites"!!

Whilst I am drowning my sorrows in such a slim loss I have to look forward to my new Cali in a couple of weeks and and next season when the new England team will be firing on all cylinders, and fight a little harder earlier.... :box: