Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower

A

alysa

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are new owners and we are thinking of buying a portable heated shower and tent - any recommendations?

My wife was in Home bargains today and she saw a camp shower. It consists of a large bag one side clear and the other side black. A top filler cap and a bottom tap with a pipe and tiny shower head. First you have to wash it out but after that I thought I would see just how hot the water got in the sun today..It’s supposed to hold 20 litres but that’s pushing it a bit so I thought I would try about 5.. Left it outside in the sun for about 2 hours and wow.. It was so hot that it would scold you if used without adding cold water..Washed the dishes with the water ...For £2.99 I’m gobsmacked..Just for the Hot water it’s worth it.

These Zodi Extreme showers look an interesting concept but you can’t get them here...perhaps something to do with exploding pressure vessels.

Got the decathlon tent and foot pump shower for exceptional circumstances we can’t find a camp site to shower in. When one has soiled themselves and needs to bathe.

Anyone tried the colpaz shower?

i am assuming that any 12v\usb slot can be used even with not on hook up?

thanks
Yes it’s very good. We didn’t bother with the bucket tho and got it from Amazon. It can be recharged from any 12v socket even when off grid.

Back