Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower hose split

mehandforth

mehandforth

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hello Califriends,
The shower hose split on the attachment that came with my Ocean, rendering it useless. I can't seem to disconnect the flexible hose from the specific VW shower connector and shower head bolt (see below). Replacement shower kits are £50 which is shocking value since I've only had it a year!

Has anyone had this problem before? Any tips on disconnecting or resealing the crack in the plastic hose.

Many thanks to you all in advance! Mike

View attachment 52573

Hello Califriends,
The shower hose split on the attachment that came with my Ocean, rendering it useless. I can't seem to disconnect the flexible hose from the specific VW shower connector and shower head bolt (see below). Replacement shower kits are £50 which is shocking value since I've only had it a year!

Has anyone had this problem before? Any tips on disconnecting or resealing the crack in the plastic hose.

View attachment 52573

Why not get it fixed on warranty?

Why not get it fixed on warranty?
Because it takes the best part of a day to get to my dealer and since I've had the car just over a year not sure if it's covered. I will check with them anyway. Thanks.

Hello Califriends,

View attachment 52573
You won't be able to unscrew the hose itself and any repair will be difficult.
It would seem you can unscrew the shower Head. Can you unscrew the Brass Connector plug?

I read a post on here by someone that was able to retrofit the shower using parts obtained direct from the firm in Spain who supply them non exclusively to vw.

It’s made by reich

You won't be able to unscrew the hose itself and any repair will be difficult.
It would seem you can unscrew the shower Head. Can you unscrew the Brass Connector plug?
Will try it out. Thanks !!

Back