Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

shower attachment

W

Waldo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
what's the best way to attach the T6 shower? I need some clip and attach it to the wardrobe to be able to take a shower without keeping the shower head in my hand

Will it reach the looped strap that you use to pull the tailgate down ?

Don't you have to hold it anyway to press the lever?

If you attach it to the wardrobe would you not be splashing water all over in the rear?
I would use a sucktion cap and put it on a rear window , or look for attachment that slides in de brandrup rail on the left side of the Cali.
Or look arround at the campsite for a lovely lady to hold it for you and wash your back :D

Will it reach the looped strap that you use to pull the tailgate down ?
If you look at the VW shower tent pictures, they show the shower head hanging from the loop strap as you suggest. Haven’t tried ours like that yet as have only used it to wash down the dogs, but thinking it may get some proper use soon!!

Do people really take a shower with these, all the videos iv seen, it’s just a cold dribble of a spray, fine for rinsing off items, I’m hoping the 6.1 sink tap attachment will be made available so you can use a shower head attachment out though the kitchen window, no worries about splashes in back of van, and about £300 cheaper

Back