Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Set of 4 genuine VW 16inch steel wheels plus almost unused Continental Winter (Snowflake) tyres

Alan Andrews

Alan Andrews

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I recently bought these from another Cali owner on here, only a couple of months ago for £240. I have had them professionally powder coated (Silver Sparkle) at a cost of £140. The wheels are now better than new.

I have put a good coat of car wax on each wheel to maintain the shine and condition.

Only when I came to fit them did I realise that the newer (2017) California Ocean van has larger uprated brake discs on the front.

These will fit Cali's without the uprated front discs. Or any van already fitted with 16 inch wheels.

Each tyre is marked with the Snowflake plus Mud&Snow symbols. So you will be ready for winter continental trips, where winter tyres are mandatory in some countries in the winter period.

Each tyre has 8mm plus tread. Please see separate photos of each tyre tread with measure.

The tyres have never had any repairs.

A set of 4 new Conti Winter tyres alone will cost you around £600 to buy now. So this is a real bargain.

Each wheel has new valves and has been re-balanced. So they are ready to fit.

If you buy and collect, then I am willing to help fit them to your Cali on my drive. So you will be winter ready.

I will accept £300 for the set.

Obviously because of the size and weight, it will be better to collect in person.

Please see attached photographs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0014.JPG

DSCF0015.JPG

That’s a bargain set of winters for a Beach...
Yes. I think that steel with Winter tyres is the perfect option.

And now that the wheels have been completely powder coated, these are go any where wheels.

I recently bought these from another Cali owner on here, only a couple of months ago for £240. I have had them professionally powder coated (Silver Sparkle) at a cost of £140. The wheels are now better than new.

I have put a good coat of car wax on each wheel to maintain the shine and condition.

Only when I came to fit them did I realise that the newer (2017) California Ocean van has larger uprated brake discs on the front.

These will fit Cali's without the uprated front discs. Or any van already fitted with 16 inch wheels.

Each tyre is marked with the Snowflake plus Mud&Snow symbols. So you will be ready for winter continental trips, where winter tyres are mandatory in some countries in the winter period.

Each tyre has 8mm plus tread. Please see separate photos of each tyre tread with measure.

The tyres have never had any repairs.

A set of 4 new Conti Winter tyres alone will cost you around £600 to buy now. So this is a real bargain.

Each wheel has new valves and has been re-balanced. So they are ready to fit.

If you buy and collect, then I am willing to help fit them to your Cali on my drive. So you will be winter ready.

I will accept £300 for the set.

Obviously because of the size and weight, it will be better to collect in person.

Please see attached photographs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 40378

View attachment 40379

View attachment 40380

View attachment 40381

View attachment 40382

View attachment 40383

View attachment 40384

View attachment 40385

View attachment 40386

View attachment 40387
I currently have a 2012 SE with 17” alloys running 235/55/17 tyres. Would these fit.? Anyone help?
Whereabouts in Staffordshire are you?
Aztec

I currently have a 2012 SE with 17” alloys running 235/55/17 tyres. Would these fit.? Anyone help?
Whereabouts in Staffordshire are you?
Aztec
Hello Azteccamper.

I believe that these wheels will fit your SE. But as you suggest, this will need to be confirmed.

I understand that it is only recently that VW upgraded the front discs on the Ocean 150HP variant. Mine is a March 2017 Ocean.

I understand that the same upgraded discs are fitted to the 204HP variants.

The clue will be to check whether the same disc size is fitted to both rear and front wheels on your SE.

Perhaps enter your registration number in to the Halfords or EuroCarParts website to see what disc size comes back.

I am located South Stafford. J12-J13 M6.

Hello Azteccamper.

I believe that these wheels will fit your SE. But as you suggest, this will need to be confirmed.

I understand that it is only recently that VW upgraded the front discs on the Ocean 150HP variant. Mine is a March 2017 Ocean.

I understand that the same upgraded discs are fitted to the 204HP variants.

The clue will be to check whether the same disc size is fitted to both rear and front wheels on your SE.

Perhaps enter your registration number in to the Halfords or EuroCarParts website to see what disc size comes back.

I am located South Stafford. J12-J13 M6.
Thank you Alan. I will double check and get back to you on Wednesday. I also need to find out if my local tyre fitter ordered up 4 x Michelin Cross Climate+ for me and whether it’s too late to cancel - only did it this morning!
Aztec

Doesn’t the SE like the Ocean have the bigger brake callipers and therefore require 17s...???

Very interested if still available. Have sent you a PM

Yes offer accepted, pending collection and payment.

If this transaction fails I’d like them please.