Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Servicing wirral /Merseyside

amdby

amdby

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, so it's my first time getting a service on my 62 plate. Servicing seems to be time-led rather than mileage, as its been counting down for the past few days, even though I have hardly used it. (it was serviced 7000 miles ago) Do I go for the vw van centre in Liverpool, or is there somewhere you know that will do it properly and fairly without costing the earth? Thanks. Anthony.

Hi Andy
I’ve just had brake pads front and rear, 50k major service, cambelt and water pump done on my 2016 4motion ocean at NW VagTech Runcorn- £720 - does a lot of t6/t5s apparently ( he had two in while I was there) he was Reccomemded by a forum member off fb- very happy and will be using him in future

Central VW in Ellesmere Port are brilliant both Pete and Simon (the owners) are both time served VW technicians. I’ve been using them for over 20 years

I actually found that when I used Liverpool VW they were cheaper than an non VW garage I had used previously. They also replaced FOC the harness under the drivers seat which had been causing the airbag light to come on. That was 3 Calis ago so I don't know what they're like now.

Liverpool VW van centre has supplied and serviced our vehicles for years. Highly recommend. We have travelled from up here as the service has been excellent and in our opinion worth it.

Hi, so it's my first time getting a service on my 62 plate. Servicing seems to be time-led rather than mileage, as its been counting down for the past few days, even though I have hardly used it. (it was serviced 7000 miles ago) Do I go for the vw van centre in Liverpool, or is there somewhere you know that will do it properly and fairly without costing the earth? Thanks. Anthony.
Another vote for Central VW in Ellesmere Port, we’ve had poor experiences with Liverpool VW van centre.

I tried to book mine in at VW Liverpool (before pandemic) and couldn’t get a response so went to NW VAGTEC in Runcorn, been there a few times now and he’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to book mine in at VW Liverpool (before pandemic) and couldn’t get a response so went to NW VAGTEC in Runcorn, been there a few times now and he’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as me- chases Liverpool a few times and no reply. No skin off my nose !
I’ll be taking the cars to James in Runcorn in the future too

Back