Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service, parts and accessories...

• Thread starter smgcowfoldparts
  • Start date
smgcowfoldparts

smgcowfoldparts

Trade Advertiser
HI guys,

In December we ran an offer for ten or so accessories with an even further reduced labour rate than normal. I would like to do some offers again and possibly some group buy offers if possible, but what would you guys most like to see in our list?

Thanks

Hi

I am interested in Brandrup items, in particular the cupboard window pockets part number 7E7061100SXV
coat hooks and towel rail part number 7H7069640A. I may even be tempted with the pockets for wardrobe centre pockets!

thanks

They are good, I have all you mention, colour coded same as my leather, plus the double pocket to the right side of the sink and pockets at the rear by the light switch and also beneath the gas locker. Very useful.

Hi, Alex

That sounds great! Thanks for running these offers.

I've just ordered the following from Paul at your Tonbridge branch, so any discount on any of these would be much appreciated ;-)

Bumper cover
Bike rack
Media-in interface + iPod adaptor
Wind deflectors
Air-safe tailgate hook
Monster front rubber mats

Best wishes,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I will send Paul an email, but these offers are direct from Cowfold and don't apply to all of our branches at present. I will ask him though.

cheers

coordinated said:
Hi, Alex

That sounds great! Thanks for running these offers.

I've just ordered the following from Paul at your Tonbridge branch, so any discount on any of these would be much appreciated ;-)

Bumper cover
Bike rack
Media-in interface + iPod adaptor
Wind deflectors
Air-safe tailgate hook
Monster front rubber mats

Best wishes,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Can you PM me your details and what you have ordered so I can talk to Paul about it please?

Thanks

Steve

If you work out how the hell the air safe vent for rear door works can you let me know! I have one and for the life of me can't work out how to fit it!!

Cheers

Mark

Hammer said:
If you work out how the hell the air safe vent for rear door works can you let me know! I have one and for the life of me can't work out how to fit it!!

Will do!

Hammer & Steve,
Just noticed that in an advert for Air-Safe it asks 'when ordering please specify with or without automatic closing aid'....so I take it ther must be two specs of Air-Safe hooks out there!

Hammer said:
Steve

Cheers

Mark

It takes a bit of jiggling, but once you know the knack it's very easy to fit. Maybe I'll spend some time and take some photos. To be fair, unless there is a small breeze, they are pretty useless though.

Some pictures would be great if you get chance. I will also have another play myself :)

if you call me I can talk you through it

Thanks that's very nice of you, I will be taking Cali to work next week one day so will call you then and your help would be much appreciated.

Mark

We have one of theses hooks for our 2003 Cali. Couldn't work out how to use it. Problem is, they droop once hooked onto the van so the door does not connect. Eventually taped a wine cork to, it bubbly is best as it has that
lump on it, and it works a treat. But, as an engineered product.... terrible if you have to alter it like that

Back