Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Selling T4 California Exclusive lwb

D

Dailia

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Apart from the for sale section of here, are there any other places anyone would recommend to sell our T4 California?

Apart from the for sale section of here, are there any other places anyone would recommend to sell our T4 California?
eBay motors as has very wide coverage.
Unlimited text so you can give a full description incl service history etc.

Sold both my T6 conversion and Cali on Gumtree for free, both within days of add posting.

What stan says and a few of the other Facebook groups too (theres too many to list!). Folk in the know who like these sort of things :)

No, we still want to sell but we've had a couple of problems. We had to replace the battery charger, and then the clutch went out of the blue, it's now fixed but after all that there's only 2 months MOT left so I think we'll have to put it through that. It hasn't been anywhere so hopefully should go through easy. We just want it gone but so many obstacles!

No, we still want to sell but we've had a couple of problems. We had to replace the battery charger, and then the clutch went out of the blue, it's now fixed but after all that there's only 2 months MOT left so I think we'll have to put it through that. It hasn't been anywhere so hopefully should go through easy. We just want it gone but so many obstacles!
Let me know when you have it for sale again if you can. Regards Rob

Back