Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Second Skin Seat Covers from Inka

Anyone with back orders for these, your orders will be shipped within next 24 hours as new stock has arrived.

We are getting some excellent feedback on these covers

Any ideas if or when these 2nd skins will be available for the 3 seat bench. I cannot find where to buy these anywhere.

I don’t believe inka make these anymore the shop haven’t sold them for 3 years due to major supply issues

Thanks mate. So i guess just brandrup or jack yard then? (for nice ones I mean)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

The club shop has some nice second skin ones

I would like to add my experience of Inka. We ordered a full set of covers for our 2021 Cali on 8 November 2021 which arrived about a week later. Whilst the quality was good the fabric colour did not match the colour on the website so we returned them and asked for a different design. The website promised to refund the return carriage but Inka refused. It is now 17 Feb 2022 and the replacement covers arrive today - 3 and a half months after placing the original order! AND they sent the wrong size headrest covers after speficically checking we would receive the smaller type B model. I would echo other people's comments here - items show in stock when they are not. I suspect the covers are made overseas and take ages to come to the UK. Response times to email enquiries are painfully slow and the phone number is not monitored. Truly terrible. I would pay extra and buy from elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sad
Back