Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Second hand door trim 2010 Cali needed

T

the ridler

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Minor disaster. The internal door opening mechanism broke yesterday. Just went floppy on trying to open door. When we took the door trim off the cable was intact but the small plastic clasp that holds the cable under tension that is an integral to the door trim had snapped off with no potential to glue of fix back on. VW don't make door trims anymore for this model. Any suggestions?

Minor disaster. The internal door opening mechanism broke yesterday. Just went floppy on trying to open door. When we took the door trim off the cable was intact but the small plastic clasp that holds the cable under tension that is an integral to the door trim had snapped off with no potential to glue of fix back on. VW don't make door trims anymore for this model. Any suggestions?
A photo would be useful. Maybe fashioning something out of metal that is fixed to the door card by a small screw/bolt?

Thanks. The trim is back on now with a tie clip temporarily holding the cable. We did think of that, could be possible I guess, the tiny plastic clasp could be screwed then onto the small metal plate. Beyond me I think

Hi all, I have had absolutely no luck sourcing a new door trim for my 2010 Cali from the suggestions posted or anywhere else. My door doesn't open from inside at the moment. Is a brand new door my only option? Attached is the small plastic clasp that has broken off the door trim.. it seems too small for any metal plate fix. Any one help?

IMG_20230805_114603_7.jpg

Back