Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

I find them a bit sweaty on long trips. I much preferred the no brand grey ones I had on the previous van. I've got a fleece I use now on top & that works well.

I find them a bit sweaty on long trips. I much preferred the no brand grey ones I had on the previous van. I've got a fleece I use now on top & that works well.
I have a fleece over the back seat covers but I will see how it goes on the front.

Comfort & Sturdy, the things i go for while looking for a pair of seat covers for my ford f150, & saddleman has that both in their covers. Its been more than a year i am using neoprene seat covers on my truck, so far its in great condition, tough tough tough. Reference; https://www.saddleman.com/neoprene-car-seat-covers

We’ve decided not to bother with seat covers and just take the van to the valet chap to sort the seats out if needed. So many differing opinions about seat covers and the price of some of them unbelievable. Plus if they are not seat bag compatible that would be a complete non starter in my view.

20% off Inka seat covers and other Cali accessories through the bay at the moment. Includes the excellent second skin covers and the waterproof covers. Good prices if you are in the market. Use code PURCHASE20.
Which shop is this at please ?

We’ve decided not to bother with seat covers and just take the van to the valet chap to sort the seats out if needed. So many differing opinions about seat covers and the price of some of them unbelievable. Plus if they are not seat bag compatible that would be a complete non starter in my view.
Yes its about as tricky as choosing the colour of the van isnt it?!
I think I might take the plunge for the Brandrup 2nd skins in the club shop as really like the Coast interior so would like to stay original but agree very pricey but isnt everything :headbang Its one thing buying the van but quite another decking it out! Even without our dog & children tagging along I just know there will be a mishap of some sorts to spoil my shiny new Cali !!

Spotted this company in the C&CC magazine today.

DC448A45-014C-4F0C-A7B7-47956FE6AC3D.png