SCOTTISH DEVOLUTION

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
One very important issue in the debate for and against devolution is where this will leave California owners suffering from roof corrosion. The current agreement is offered by VW UK, but if Scotland devolves they won’t be part of the UK or the EC - they’ll be in a warranty black hole!

When Scottish California owners realise their predicament could this provide the swing required to remain part of the UK?

Is there some fishy reason as to why this hasn’t been raised in the current discussions? Sorry, my mistake, his name is Salmond not salmon!

:bananadance :laugh2

New vehicles purchased outside of the UK would only have a 2 year manufacturers warranty too I guess so perhaps as a new vehicle dealer close to the border you could make a killing from car purchasing holiday makers :laugh2

Stu said:
New vehicles purchased outside of the UK would only have a 2 year manufacturers warranty too I guess so perhaps as a new vehicle dealer close to the border you could make a killing from car purchasing holiday makers :laugh2

Ah yes... but then there'll be the import tax ;)

Get that wall rebuilt. Keep em oot :laugh2

I doubt the number of Scottish California owners would have any impact on the devolution result!! :headbang

Tony Blair should swing for catalysing this chaos. In earlier times he would have been convicted of treason. I for one would volunteer to pull the handle.

When times are tough, really tough. Like life or death tough. When you are hiding in some muddy foreign field with thousands trying to kill you. It ain't the Germans, or French, or bloody EU who you can rely on, it is the English, Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish.

Back