Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Saftey Net

B

Bigbud

VIP Member
Anyone thought about adding a safety net ? We're worried about out little one rolling out, I know the SE gets one as standard but will it fit the beach ?

Any one know ?

Jim

Both my beaches came with one of the nets as standards (the one that fits on the top bed) ... suggest you speak to your dealer. I have never used mine I just pull the cover nearly fully closed.

Steve.

My Beach came with one, looks a bit fiddly not had a play yet with it, the salesman we bough the van from (suspect knew little about cali's) said the net could also be used as a luggage net in the boot, I can't see how so suspect it was just waffle

Yup mine came with one too...it hasn't actually moved from the boot yet, but we did get one!

I cant figure out how this net is used...???
:sad

It hangs from four points - the two plastic clips and the two metal securing loops for securing the roof in the closed position. The mattress sits over the top of the squared off section that forms when hanging. Once you've worked out the layout you'll easily be able to position it and hang/disconnect it at will. I tuck mine under and around the mattress when closing the roof so it remains in situ.

based on my experience, it seems quite common for vw to supply vans with bits missing.

Back