Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rubber rear mats - Ebay bargain

HowieDog

HowieDog

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
As we’re spending a lot of time out with the gravel bikes off road, getting back into the van the Brandrup mats get filthy.

Found these... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254283284890 on eBay for just £24.99 for the passenger and boot space. 3mm rubber coin pattern and they can lay over the carpet and under the cali drawer and everything works as it should still.

Really pleased with them.A6EF2AFC-C9A0-4E54-B9DE-ED18E214AC3B.jpeg3D6FCD6F-1A23-419A-AB8B-67A4E35677D6.jpeg7413BF82-7DCD-4E89-8F3E-8D0247F460DF.jpegF10FD8BD-93A7-4E96-A058-91D125962AB9.jpeg

What's the smell like - I found some rubber mats a bit over-powering ?

Always a bit smelly to start but they’ll soon be fine. Better than smelling of mud and wet leaves!!

Has anyone found something similar but without the cut outs for the rails. We carry a very muddy dog at times & would like something that fits well over the carpets but protects the rails as well.

Anyone bought the VW rubber matts available from camervan, own our first California and can see the front carpets getting dirty very quickly!

97EAC3E4-3651-4B57-9377-D515B933B0BB.jpeg

As we’re spending a lot of time out with the gravel bikes off road, getting back into the van the Brandrup mats get filthy.

Found these... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254283284890 on eBay for just £24.99 for the passenger and boot space. 3mm rubber coin pattern and they can lay over the carpet and under the cali drawer and everything works as it should still.

Really pleased with them.View attachment 72305View attachment 72306View attachment 72307View attachment 72308
Whats the tray in the back?

Has anyone found something similar but without the cut outs for the rails. We carry a very muddy dog at times & would like something that fits well over the carpets but protects the rails as well.
Only one I’ve found was this one

I remember a forum member who purchased it wasn’t very complimentary, but I think they were using the lower bed and struggled to roll/fold it. If you only want it in there when not using the bed, it could work but a bit pricey.

Rugs for Bugs do a living space mat but they only have carpet or sisal options listed. The basic grey one comes in at £20 though, so a bit easier on the wallet they do other mats in rubber though, so it might be worth asking if they can do bespoke.

Ask the eBay seller if they will make one for you, easy to to.

We bought a rubber floor mat for rear off the roll from eBay cut to length cover rails rolls up if required