Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roadside Assistance

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Forgive my checking but on buying a new Cali I will be getting 12 months Roadside Assistance. I am in the process of narrowing down my insurance options (c&cc or comfort) and therefore presume I do not need breakdown cover. Is that right.
Believe it or not in 44 years of driving I have never broken down or needed the service so have zilch experience.
If it's not much more I shall probably take it anyway as a belt and braces.

Mike

Mike,

You get three years breakdown cover included ( this also includes Europe ) You can also extend this at the end of the three years,

Mike,

You get three years breakdown cover included ( this also includes Europe ) You can also extend this at the end of the three years,
Thanks Martin

3 years as part of the warranty package but I do believe if in France then it is only 12 months as the Warranties in France are only for that long.

I take out repatriation ever when there, which is most months.

My one experience of VW assist has been highly positive. 2 shredded tyres in one of the remotest parts of Scotland, took a twenty minute walk just to get a mobile signal, but still back on the road same day despite having to be picked up on a low loader and transported 30 miles to Ullapool.

3 years as part of the warranty package but I do believe if in France then it is only 12 months as the Warranties in France are only for that long.

I take out repatriation ever when there, which is most months.

My one experience of VW assist has been highly positive. 2 shredded tyres in one of the remotest parts of Scotland, took a twenty minute walk just to get a mobile signal, but still back on the road same day despite having to be picked up on a low loader and transported 30 miles to Ullapool.
Thanks again. Good to know.