Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Returned!

S

Supergran!

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We bought our new California T4 nearly 5 years ago both of us aged 70! it was a birthday presents to each other! We had wanted one for years but not been brave enough to take the plunge. Our advice 'don't worry about tomorrow or you will miss out on today', We only wish we had done it sooner!
We have had 5 years of fun and adventures and loved our California not just for trips but also for its versatility as a second vehicle. Not very active posting so somehow my membership was lapsed. So I return and very happy to be officially back although I have always been around!

We bought our new California T4 nearly 5 years ago both of us aged 70! it was a birthday presents to each other! We had wanted one for years but not been brave enough to take the plunge. Our advice 'don't worry about tomorrow or you will miss out on today', We only wish we had done it sooner!
We have had 5 years of fun and adventures and loved our California not just for trips but also for its versatility as a second vehicle. Not very active posting so somehow my membership was lapsed. So I return and very happy to be officially back although I have always been around!
Mere youngsters - make the most of it.

Lots
Welcome back!
Thank you, good to Ben back!
No more arguments at Christmas when we used to go away with boot overflowing ! Useful fridge for transporting M & S goodies to sister who lives in a remote part of Wales!