Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RESULT : plastic floor gleaming !

B

Bubble

VIP Member
Hi

Finally solved the grubby looking floor issue with very little effort. Please don't be alarmed when I mention chemicals.
I've recently visited a local manufacturer of chemicals which sell products for the automotive industry etc. after discussing my problem he came to the conclusion of ....... Wait for it !!!! Alloy wheel cleaner (concentrate). It must be watered down approx 5 parts water to 1 part cleaner. He advised me to avoid the aluminium rails if possible however I didn't take too much care and had no repercussions. The price .. £ 7.20 for 5 litres & I've only used an egg cup full. Bargain.
This product has no damaging effect on the plastic. :D

Any photographs?

I use a handheld steamer for mine.

Im not sure how to upload pics from an iPad ?? Any suggestions.. If not I'll explore other avenues .

I use a high pressure, hot air blower.

I just ask my Father in law to talk to it

Bubble said:
Im not sure how to upload pics from an iPad ?? Any suggestions.. If not I'll explore other avenues .

If you are using Tapatalk to view the forum, hit reply and you will see a blank screen with a keyboard with a few symbols above it. Use the camera button to take a new picture to upload, or the picture image to upload from your albums.

Chris

a6ugusyr.jpg

Hi , thanks for the info

You can see on the picture a little residue near the rear seat which

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• a6ugusyr.jpg
    a6ugusyr.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 1
I missed but I'm really happy with result

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back