Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement Gas (907) near East Meon, Hampshire

VanHelsing

VanHelsing

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
We’re camping in this area, first trip of the summer… and dinner just finished off our gas.

A few calls round to garages suggest a replacement is going to be very hard to come by - any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re camping in this area, first trip of the summer… and dinner just finished off our gas.

A few calls round to garages suggest a replacement is going to be very hard to come by - any suggestions?

Go outdoors
Or millbrook Southampton SoCal

Thanks both - will see what we can find open tomorrow

I always go to Socal the are just along the road from Go Outdoors and they are much cheaper that Go Outdoor even with member discount
Was in Go Outdoors last week, looked to have loads of gas, not sure on price.IMG_4733.jpeg

Thanks all. Success at Go Outdoors - they had stacks in. SoCal was closed on Sunday but drove past it - definitely worth a visit for future YETI hunting…

All other smaller stores seemed not to have any - and some advised it was a ‘special order’ and they won’t be keeping it regularly. And we called around 6 or 7 local places… I can’t believe we’re so early in the season that stores are just waiting on the summer order?

Thanks all. Success at Go Outdoors - they had stacks in. SoCal was closed on Sunday but drove past it - definitely worth a visit for future YETI hunting…

All other smaller stores seemed not to have any - and some advised it was a ‘special order’ and they won’t be keeping it regularly. And we called around 6 or 7 local places… I can’t believe we’re so early in the season that stores are just waiting on the summer order?

yes the only disadvantage with Socal is they are closed on a Sunday

Out of interest what are Go Outdoors charging, as have a bottle that’s getting low and will need to replace soon.

I bought the membership card for a fiver, and the whole thing was £46.50 - so £41.50 if you have a membership card.