Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold *reduced* Sea to summit comfort deluxe self inflating mattress

S

ShmBK

Vehicle
Looking to buy
very highly regarded Sea to summit comfort deluxe self inflating mattress. £250 and out of stock everywhere. excellent condition. no rips or tears. not used in over 6 months. packs up very neat and small and a huge improvement in comfort.

£200 plus postage

https://www.exxpozed.co.uk/sea-to-summit-comfort-deluxe-self-inflating-mat-campervan

Ideally, collect from Aberdeen but I’m willing to post by courier. Either DPD for Hermes with insurance. Payment by PayPal preferred. Additional photos can be uploaded.

Last edited:
Hi - is this still for sale?

Do you have any pictures of it - any stains or marks on it at all? Does it come with the storage bag?

Thanks

No pics at the moment but I’ll try to get some. I think it was only slept on once in November last year. It is pretty much brand new, it was replaced by manufacturer. Original bag (needed, because it does expand in storage) and repair kit included

absolutely no stains, marks or anything.

Change of van. Would buy this again if I went back to a t6 cali. It’s near perfect

Great, thanks for confirming.

I just want to do a bit of measuring first before I come back to you - I am keen to know if the S2S length is enough to cover the full length of the roof bed Including the funny shaped small section at the foot/narrow end. I’m keen to know this because on the T6.1 the roof mattress (OEM one) has that bit attached to it and it can’t be left in on it’s own, so the S2S will need to cover it too.

Ok, have done more reading etc and I’m content it will be fine size-wise.

I’ll pop you a message now to continue the conversation. Thanks

Probably could have got a few more puffs in it, but that’s good enough28DB763A-8C4F-4ED4-A489-513349A50890.jpeg

828F14AD-44A5-4CD2-9231-2D3CFC387126.jpeg

Back