Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear side window "California" trim panels

No good news Matt ,
think there are not that much "smurfs" on here and on the pop-tops they don't got this .
Have you tryed on the German or Dutch Camper sites , think you get more chances of finding tips ...

No good news Matt ,
think there are not that much "smurfs" on here and on the pop-tops they don't got this .
Have you tryed on the German or Dutch Camper sites , think you get more chances of finding tips ...

I'll have a go. I cant see how it come off at the moment because its snowing so much. It need a bit of a re-spray to bring it back to its former glory anyway. If its a bust clips i'm sure some adhesive will do the trick :thumb

I obviously have them, but unless any owner has shared the problem, I think you may struggle for an answer Matt. I doubt anyone will have removed them out of curiosity. I'm just wondering if one of those partsbase 'exploded' diagrams exists for the Exclusive. Where is Dan when you need him?

259be258d37532bf3caecb50c9b7c398.png

Figure 9 is adhesive, so although not conclusive it suggests it is probably glued on.

http://www.partsbase.org/vw/campmob...ecorative-film-film-lettering/#p-vw-701070944

Brilliant! At least it means theres no clips that have snapped off. It should be an easy fix. Cheers chaps, much appreciated :thumb

Damn , should have looked in that link so i could give it you...now i have been beaten but not defeted....;)
Glad to hear you hot the info you needed!

Back